Ultimate Subaru Message Board

who's all gonna bring PS2's and X-boxes to WCSS7??

yep as it says cause of I am finaly gonna be able to go this year YAY!!!! I am gonna bring the PS2 and my commodore 64 monitor with 2 controllers (ones wireless :) ) and GT2, GT3, GT4, WRC, and Enthusia with me too :) so hopefuly there is power out at the camping areas and hope people feel competetive :)

See you guys there!!

Ya know, I brought my Ps2 and my gamecube last year and then couldn't find anyone who had brought theirs. So I ended up leaving it in the car wasting space. make sure you find everyone else who's gonna bring theirs. I MIGHT bring my Ps2 with Timesplitters Future perfect so let me know and make sure to hook up with me and we'll get some games goin.

Was made for GT3, so PS2 :)

Ive connected it to my PC and WinXP auto detected a Logitec USB Device. I was able to configure all the buttons in XP but the force feedback didnt work.

I have a legacy seat i was going to use with it, and setup a dedicated GT bench... but dont have room or time and decided its worth more as money in the bank than collecting dust in the closet.

-Brian

Was made for GT3, so PS2 :)

Ive connected it to my PC and WinXP auto detected a Logitec USB Device. I was able to configure all the buttons in XP but the force feedback didnt work.

I have a legacy seat i was going to use with it, and setup a dedicated GT bench... but dont have room or time and decided its worth more as money in the bank than collecting dust in the closet.

-Brian

PM me a price brian I might be interested :)

Who all is gonna be too busy oogel'n over Subarus and tear'n up the obsticle course to play stupid console games?

I WOULD BE :drunk:

lol same here but also looking after dark too ;)

yep I am definitely bringin mine that's for sure might even bring Kingdom of hearts if anyone wants to play a cool japanese anime meets disney type game lol

Lisa plays that game, kind of long for just a weekend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorganM

Who all is gonna be too busy oogel'n over Subarus and tear'n up the obsticle course to play stupid console games?

I WOULD BE :drunk:

lol same here but also looking after dark too ;)

We still oogel'n over them in the dark last year, heck the XT6 didn't even come in till close to Midnight.