Ultimate Subaru Message Board

"Strictly automotive" in Denver...

Wondering if anyone's had any experience with the shop called "Strictly Automotive" in Denver. I am shopping around to find a shop to do the HG replacement on my OBW. I know we have several in the Denver area, just wondering which ones people have had good experiences with.

Are you going to just do the HG or a complete engine? If you are doing the engine, get it from CCR in Denver and drop it in yourself! Call CCR and they will be able to recommend a good shop if you do not want to tackle the job.

I know Strickly uses CCR motors and I have heard they are good, but have no first hand knowledge.

If you change your mind and want to sell or trade the car for one that is working, let me know. I have a good 2.5 that needs a new car to go into. Larry, Lmdew@hotmail.com

Are you going to just do the HG or a complete engine? If you are doing the engine, get it from CCR in Denver and drop it in yourself! Call CCR and they will be able to recommend a good shop if you do not want to tackle the job.

I know Strickly uses CCR motors and I have heard they are good, but have no first hand knowledge.

If you change your mind and want to sell or trade the car for one that is working, let me know. I have a good 2.5 that needs a new car to go into. Larry, Lmdew@hotmail.com

Right now I'm just planning on doing the HG. The car has 92k on it right now and everything else works great. One of the reasons I looked at Strictly Automotive was that they offer a 1 year warranty on their work, which impressed me. But I know there are other Subaru shops in the metro area, too. In fact, there are two of them in Fort Collins, and they are only about a mile away from each other! Just shows you how popular Subarus are around here.