Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!
|Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.
We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!
Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!
Posted 14 June 2005 - 03:06 PM
Anyone with thoughts on using the engine/gearbox as a mid-engine layout using the front wheel output shafts only.
1. Could I use a 4WD box? and if so, what do I do with the rear output shaft? Maybe I could fit a propeller! for more thrust!! (joke)
2. Because me and the passenger would be sitting in front of and on the engine, where would the radiator best be fitted?
3. Can any body give me a brief rundown of the available engines- carb and FI. I think turbos would be a no-no under the seat!!!
4. Finally, for now, anyone any idea how quick the trike would go?, assuming it's feasible.
Before I go, check this out at http://www.members.o...orester/ATV.htm How mad is the Kiwi who built this?
Posted 14 June 2005 - 05:03 PM
I think some of the information your looking for is available via the "Search" button.
Try searching this forum for "trike" and you'll find a handfull of threads relating to this.
I think any EA81 or EA82 motor has good possibilities for your application.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users