Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Albuquerque area? want free stuff?

Got an 83 wagon thats stripped about 50% still has some good body parts and a supposedly good transmission. I also have an 85 ea82 wagon that runs and drives- needs front CVs and has the top chopped from the driver door pillar back. I was in the process of making a sand subaru and after house,job, new baby and a lifted brat project, etc...... I have no time. Oh yeah I've got several extra 5 spoke 13" 4bolt rims and tires too.

If you want to come and take, let me know.

Jonathon,

subaruguru@comcast.net

I check my email every other week so please don't be offended if I don't reply quickly.

Thanks.

Got an 83 wagon thats stripped about 50% still has some good body parts and a supposedly good transmission. I also have an 85 ea82 wagon that runs and drives- needs front CVs and has the top chopped from the driver door pillar back. I was in the process of making a sand subaru and after house,job, new baby and a lifted brat project, etc...... I have no time. Oh yeah I've got several extra 5 spoke 13" 4bolt rims and tires too.

Jonathon,

subaruguru@comcast.net

I check my email every other week so please don't be offended if I don't reply quickly.

Thanks.

Albuquerque 1982 GL Hatchback owner here. I'd love to come over and look!

Jonathon,

subaruguru@comcast.net

Thanks.

I live in Moriarty. I take any free subarus or parts. I have a collection growing on the ranch. If the wagon will drive I can get it this weekend. If tarrega doesn't want it I will get it and any parts you do not want. Is there a title? Ill take it either way. I can maybe take the 83 if I can get a trailer.