Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hey guys,

I'm going to get some stuff from 1stsubaruparts.com to fix some things on the scoobie. There is no cupholder in it right now. On the website they list the cupholder and they also list a cupholder case. Am I going to need both of these to put a new cupholder in? Keep in mind I have nothing but an empty hole where it is supposed to go.

Look closely at your empty hole. Are there two philips head screws, one on either side? If so, take them out, and see if the case is in there. If it is, it should come right out, and be about 4"x5"x.5", as an estimate. My guess is that it is still there, and you do not need it, but check.

Are you sure your OBS doesn't have any cupholders? I'm not saying you havent looked hard, but my 95 Impreza's were hidden pretty well right above the radio. Infact, I have two friends who have Imprezas and they had gone years without using the cupholders until I showed them that it was right under their nose. I would check out your owners manual to see where they hid them. Good luck with it,

Kevin

Look closely at your empty hole. Are there two philips head screws, one on either side? If so, take them out, and see if the case is in there. If it is, it should come right out, and be about 4"x5"x.5", as an estimate. My guess is that it is still there, and you do not need it, but check.

No screws, or anything just an empty hole.