Ultimate Subaru Message Board

an update on my lifted wagon

ea82 front struts, hubs, brakes, had to use ea82 outer tie rod ends, and ea81 top hats on the struts, minor drilling reqd, custom braket to hold d/r shift rod, my auto wagon didnt have the mount(built into the floor pan) and minor triming to hole for shifter, i used the boot mount plate as a stincel, new axles all round, using a vlsd in the rear, ea82 rear disc conversion, just got a roof rack from tthe yard, and am doing the conversion to power windows and mirrors, also doing the power steering, just droped in a rebuilt ea81 with weber and completely demmisioned, removed the plates from the exhuast, witch gave me better ground clearence with the exhuast, im making a new rear pipe tucking it as high up as i can, im making my skid plate from old saw mill blades, they are 4' in diameter and 1/4 thick, not to heavy, not to thin, i fitted the alt from my impreza in there and did a dual battery set up, with isolater, i now have 5 sets of fog lights, 1 powered bazooka(subwoofer) new speakers all round, sony head unit, cb, satalite radio, gps, 5000lb mile marker winch, custom front bumper, all acceries are runnning of the second battery, thats all for now