Jump to content


Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse
 

Photo
- - - - -

an update on my lifted wagon


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 scrapdaddytatum

scrapdaddytatum

    the subaru surgeon

  • Members
  • 790 posts
  • charlottesville, virginia

Posted 17 June 2005 - 12:06 PM

ea82 front struts, hubs, brakes, had to use ea82 outer tie rod ends, and ea81 top hats on the struts, minor drilling reqd, custom braket to hold d/r shift rod, my auto wagon didnt have the mount(built into the floor pan) and minor triming to hole for shifter, i used the boot mount plate as a stincel, new axles all round, using a vlsd in the rear, ea82 rear disc conversion, just got a roof rack from tthe yard, and am doing the conversion to power windows and mirrors, also doing the power steering, just droped in a rebuilt ea81 with weber and completely demmisioned, removed the plates from the exhuast, witch gave me better ground clearence with the exhuast, im making a new rear pipe tucking it as high up as i can, im making my skid plate from old saw mill blades, they are 4' in diameter and 1/4 thick, not to heavy, not to thin, i fitted the alt from my impreza in there and did a dual battery set up, with isolater, i now have 5 sets of fog lights, 1 powered bazooka(subwoofer) new speakers all round, sony head unit, cb, satalite radio, gps, 5000lb mile marker winch, custom front bumper, all acceries are runnning of the second battery, thats all for now




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users