Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello everyone

I finally decide to say hi to all the the subaru fanatics on here and absolutely no one wants to say hi back.

I don't own a Subaru yet, I am thinking I might want to go that way though. I am tired of the "floppy-rump roast" fords I have been driving.

Might as well tell you all who I am since I said hi. I am 20 years YOUNG. I have a 2-yr old boy. I work at a wholesale florist and i don't even care for flowers much. A little ironic huh. Anyway I live in Indiana, bored out of my mind half of the time. There really isn't too much to tell. I had never even heard of a subaru until I met Zanny Dook, Myoss Feece, and Miles Fox and some other odd people.

That is all I have to say for now.

Hey, wazzzz up?? you won't get much responce in the middle of the night, give it a few hours in the light of day and you'll have a few hello's back at you. Welcome to the board, now get off the 'puter and go find that dream Subby:lol: . Later, Tim

That middle of the night thing....

...PLUS, you said hi and bye! That bye sounded a little final to me. :confused:

Welcome to the Board! I met Miles during an insane crosscountry trip I made. Find that Subaru, dump the Fords... maybe do that the other way around! I swear by my soobs and swear at my Ford.

Thanks for all the welcomes.

I don't know to much about soobs although Fox tried to teach me. He just bored me instead really. It's cool for him cause he is into them, sometimes i think way too much into them but hay he really knows what he is doing most of the time. I guess that is all that matters.

I do know how to point one out however. Wow, I know, I am TALENTED!!! HA HA HA <----- sarcasm for those of you who might not have caught that

Whereabouts are you moving to in the midwest Ratty2Austin?

yeah i have been trying to get her out of her ford pile for some time, after the first one had abad radiator and the next one having a bad water pump, might as well get out of it while it still runs.

hey the bumper to the last ford is behind the carbola if u still need it:rolleyes: