Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

My New Brat!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jibs

Jibs

Wonder Triplets Activate

• Members
  • 1,718 posts
  • Reno

Posted 21 June 2005 - 07:36 PM

Yes, I bought ANOTHER Brat, but I may have an idea or two for this one and couldn't pass it up. Its an 84 Automatic. It's a GL so it has the T-Tops. Non turbo though.:banghead: :) I bought it from a lady who moved to washington and needed to get rid of it. I was told that her ex-husband was a mechanic for Subaru and was one of just 97 people in the country with his qualifications to work on subaru's. I got it for 700$ and the reason why I bought it was because it had a brand new engine, there are NO cracks in the dash, and the seats are marvelous. The only down side is that is has a small patch of bondo on the passenger side behind the wheel well. Now for the pics:

Posted Image

The Dash:

Posted Image

The Seats:

Posted Image

The Bondo:

Posted Image

The engine: (I took the pics with my camcorder, so it doesn't do the engine justice.:) )

Posted Image

#2 75subie

75subie

I`m sold on Subaru

• Members
  • 3,908 posts
  • Walden

Posted 21 June 2005 - 08:13 PM

nice BRAT

the motor looks spotless, but that bondo needs some help.the spare tire needs to go, but other than that, it looks like it`d clean up good.does it have a/c?
i see it has the toneau cover snaps, did she include the cover?if not, there is one on ebay right now for $15.
any lifting plans?:brow:
good luck with it
-jon

#3 YellowSub

YellowSub

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Tucson

Posted 21 June 2005 - 08:33 PM

Nice score:banana: What are your plans for it?

#4 Jibs

Jibs

Wonder Triplets Activate

• Members
  • 1,718 posts
  • Reno

Posted 21 June 2005 - 08:46 PM

Well...... My lifted soob right now is having major issues with rust and the such, so maybe I'll swap everything over when it goes downhill. Otherwise, I may swap over the engine into my lifted and then part it out, or maybe just make it sweet lookin. I don't believe it came with the tanneau cover, but I haven't really had the chance to look closely to what's inside. I am definitely getting rid of the spare, maybe some nicer rims might spice it up. It may become my daily driver for right now as well.

#5 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

Subaru Sober since 2010 :(

• Members
  • 1,908 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 21 June 2005 - 09:44 PM

That engine looks really clean! Would do nicely in the lifted.

I think i know someone who has a lift kit that could go on there ;)

-Brian

#6 YellowSub

YellowSub

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Tucson

Posted 21 June 2005 - 10:29 PM

I say make it sweet. it's tto nice to part out. Have one to play in the mud and one to cruise.

#7 subieman

subieman

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,422 posts
  • Sparks, NV

Posted 23 June 2005 - 06:08 PM

Why is this in the historic forum? Jibs you gotta keep this one nice! So the person you live with can NOT drive it!!!!! :dead: And no wheelin it!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users