Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Colorado Subaru Clubs

Yes and no, we kinda started one and have had a few meets. Actually it's about time we had another one since the last one was what in Jan?

Anyways..there is actually a Colorado and Surrounding Areas Subaru Owners website Rocky Mountain Roo's. Hasn't gotten used much but only a few people know about it...kinda my fault. There is a ton of us from Colorado on the USMB including the guy who runs the USMB (ShawnW, great guy). The last 2-3 meets have been held at Red Rocks..if we are going for another one soon maybe someplace different? Would be nice to start planning for a Big meet so we can get everyone from all over the state/surrounding areas together. Still itching to see Shawn's Vana-Roo too, and would love to see Cab's RX if he comes down from Wyo.

Welcome! What're you driving, thogan? I usually try ($$ permitting) to do at least some light wheelin most weekends. More rigs are always welcome.

And Yes. It is time for another meet, But it should be scheduled around WCSS7 and MW3 so nobody misses anything. Red Rocks is a great site, but a change of venue might be nice. Another park? Hmmmm... This deserves a new thread.

Hey I live in Wheat Ridge just right outside of denver.I had to get rid of my last suby which was an 88 2dr hatch.I ported the heads,2.5"exhaust,msd coil and ported intake manifold and weber carb. I am right now trying to get my hands on another hatch or a brat,or turbo rx.I really would like to do a ej22 swap in a hatch with the 5sp swap.Anyone here in colorado or close by doing something similar or got any ideas? Also I am going to do a lift on the new sube when I get one.I would really like to see what they look like in person.Subies Rock!:D

Hey guys, I was about to start a new thread, but I'll try this one first, because it seems appropriate.

Are there and Colorado drivers who partake in the rally cross events? I may be attending one to become certified for running rallyx events here in Bozeman.

There is a possibility that I and at least one other person would fly a cesna down and would then need to find transportation to whichever event is on that specific date/weekend.