Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello from Scotland!!!

MY97 UK turbo FSH 104k. H&S twin dump down pipe, magnex unresonated centre section, H&S back box. Hyperflow(K&N) induction kit with cold air feed, Dawes manual boost controller, WRX radiator, NGK spark plugs, DIY intercooler waterspray and tilt kit,APS recirc DV and samcos.

Qwik-shift and clutch fitted at 75k

Radius R3 18" (recently powdercoated at Coatech in Carnoustie) running on Toyo Proxes. H&R springs, MRT solid droplinks, bumpsteer modification and custom geometry settings. MY01 4pot calipers(painted) Tar-ox grooved vented discs with goodridge braided lines and DS2500 pads.

Headlamp protectors and Cibie Oscar 130w driving lamps, clear indicators and uprated H4 headlight bulbs.

Blitz boost guage mounted on steering column defi pod, Knocklink and Scoobymania(link internals) AFR. Prodrive carbon gearknob.

Car is fully colour coded and all windows tinted, debadged at rear and pink 'i' grille badge on the front.

You like?DSC01182.jpg

Welcome to the board...

Ahhh... haggis... I read a recipe for it once and laughed like heck when it came to the whistling windpipe hanging out of the pot... it may have had some humor added, but trust me... sorry. there ain't enough whiskey (or ketchup) in the world to try it...