Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Convoy to WCSS-7

OK.....how many of you guys up in the tac/sea/everett area want to meet up for the truck down to WCSS-7???

i figure there's a few places....

1) southcenter.....off I-5

2) tacoma dome parking lot off I-5

if there's any other place's lets here it........would like to get a early start on the 15th.....so ... who out there wants to do this?

spark:headbang:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmm... how early is early???

i can meet up with you guys but it would have to be at around 12:00 ish... last year we got there at around 12... but i'm driving my brat... much slower then the 01 leg!

i am pretty sure i'm meeting up with some peeps from mt.vernon... (i think thats where they're at...)

i'll give them a call and see...

didn't we try this last year??? and it completely failed?:lol:

my mom doesn't like caravaning... to stressfull for her...:o

but i think she will want to caravan since my brat makes funny noises... i'd rather have 5 people know there way around a suby then just me...

sweet...

I'm wanting to meet up with a bunch of you guys but I dont get on the board very often anymore (I got a real job:rolleyes: ) so I you could just call me that would be sweet. I'm am going down for sure and the will be 3 of mine for sure going my girl friends wagon brian in the Justice Hatch brat and Cody in his I think not to sure what Todd Martin doing yet but that would make six right there and greg (zefy) too that would be 7 call me and stay in touch

Jeff

(360) 661-7638

Ok....the only thing we have to confirm is Time and place....

for friday....

i think noon at southcenter would be perfect....but then again there might be others that can't make it at noon......if there is a few of you that can't do the noon convoy then maybe those people should get together and have there own time....but iam open to any suggestions....

were looking at maybe a 1 1/2 hr drive..?........... spark

hey guys im gonan try and get there this year. i bombed last year. im not going to be ready to go till maybe 4 in the afternoon on 15th, is there gonna be anyne leaving around that time. i should be all pakced and ready to go before i even go into work that morning. let me know whats up 253-653-0286 Chris

one other question, how is the security there? is there alot of problems with theft of ppl leaving there gear to go haev fun?????????????:-\

i'M GAME!

I'll be ready to leave B'ham anytime Friday, just shoot me a PM. I'll even hook up th CB!:brow:

comming from bellingham with mudisfun, throw some info our way... how could a long stream of soobs running down the freeway not look cool?

If you guys are planning on coming up SR-16 to Purdy and SR-303 out to Shelton, those of us on the Peninsula would love to hook up with you. I'm gonna be bringing the 83 with a load of goodies for several people here. Maybe some extras for the swap meet.

one other question, how is the security there? is there alot of problems with theft of ppl leaving there gear to go have fun?????????????:-\

Haven't ever head of any problems, I've been attending since WCSS2. Last year we camped and had no problems with theft. I personally left my keys in the ignition of my unlocked lifted hatch over night both nights. . .

It can't hurt to meet a few people and camp near them and watch eachothers' stuff. Wagon circle type thing. :drunk:

Haven't ever head of any problems, I've been attending since WCSS2. Last year we camped and had no problems with theft. I personally left my keys in the ignition of my unlocked lifted hatch over night both nights. . .

It can't hurt to meet a few people and camp near them and watch eachothers' stuff. Wagon circle type thing. :drunk:

Geez Zap if I'd only known.:lol: Just messin with ya, as I did the same, Its a subaru show and we are going to be surrounded by subaru nuts all weekednd. the last thing thats gonna happen is having something stolen out of a car. There's only one way to get a good look of someone's interior at the show as well!

Theft would be the last fear I would have at the WCSS. Im more affraid of throwing a piston or running out of money rather than someone getting into my car.

These shows are pretty mild and you will notice right away just how friendly everyone is. I would hate to think that someone would try to rip off another friend at the WCSS.

As far as the Convoy... I believe there will be alot of us from California, Nevada and Portland leaving the Vancouver area Friday morning. Not sure what time just yet.

-Brian

there's a genius among us!

Hey, this is Washington, what do you expect?:brow:

They are going to make a bundle too :headbang:

Last years Show was at a venue where there werent to many other non-soob owners. This year it might be a little different because of the size of the campgrounds. I dont think we will be the only ones there. What I'm trying to say, (and dont get me wrong, I trust most of you) no matter how much you trust the people attending, never leave anything of value in plain sight and in easy reach. Temptation is a powerful thing.