Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Convoy to WCSS-7

CYA

The camping area will be off limits and seperate from the show area. But security is the responsibility of each and everyone attending. I have attended 5 of the 7 shows and have never heard of anything being stolen or even gone through. But, like I said, this will be an individual responsibility. We can not and will not be held responsible for your belongings.

This being said, just keep valuables safe and sound and you should be fine.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If everyone from the north end wants to meet in Mt. Vernon that would be cool. I was thinking of meeting at karttrak indoor raceway the indoor go cart track is located at exit 225 on the east side of the freeway at 3302 cederdale rd that is where we should all meet at 9:00 am on friday morning and leave by 9.30 am sharp if anyone wants to meet there show up or call me if you need better directions. You will be able to see us.

360-661-7638

Jeff

uncoolperson

so the wad of 100's should go in the wallet and not on the dash??

no no the safe spot for that is with me...:cool:

it will be so safe even you won't be able to see it again!:banana:

so the wad of 100's should go in the wallet and not on the dash??

Haha, thats funny. Not to many Soob owners I know have a wad of c-notes to flash around. Maybe a c-note wrapped around a bunch of 1's:lol:

Btw, anyone leaving late Sat morning from the SeaTac area? Thats about as early as I can get going :banghead:

If everyone from the north end wants to meet in Mt. Vernon that would be cool. I was thinking of meeting at karttrak indoor raceway the indoor go cart track is located at exit 225 on the east side of the freeway at 3302 cederdale rd that is where we should all meet at 9:00 am on friday morning and leave by 9.30 am sharp
I will try to make it , look for the red lifted 88GL SJR

its starting to look like i won't be able to go in the brat...:banghead::(

this time its all my fault... the car is great... i just need a job... as soon as i get a job i can get insurance and be on my way! so if all goes well today(i applied at an autobody shop and i think i might get it! he told me he will phone at 5...) i will be taking the brat...

but if i don't get a job in the next couple of days... i'll be taking the leg again...

so cross your fingers for my and my brat!:burnout:

oddcomp

but the real question zefy dear boy... is will you have your mom with you to spoil the fun lol

:)

what you sayin' bout my mama?!?!:mad::lol:

hehe... alright here is the scoop on that! She will be coming if and only if i am just taking the brat and i am taking a friend... if i can't find anybody who wants to come with me she will come(make sure her little Greg is safe):D ... if i take the leg she is coming... (doesn't want me rallying it, playing with it, getting it dirty...)

i am having trouble finding a friend who wants to go to a suby show 5 hours away...:rolleyes:

i am having trouble finding a friend who wants to go to a suby show 5 hours away...:rolleyes:

Its hard when they don't care as much about soobs as we do, but that being said It didn't take me 30 seconds to find someone who wanted to drive the 13 Hours to the show!!:lol: Granted its my 12 year old cousin who'll probably annoy the CRAP out of me, but that's why I can beat him up anytime I want.

If everyone from the north end wants to meet in Mt. Vernon that would be cool. I was thinking of meeting at karttrak indoor raceway the indoor go cart track is located at exit 225 on the east side of the freeway at 3302 cederdale rd that is where we should all meet at 9:00 am on friday morning and leave by 9.30 am sharp if anyone wants to meet there show up or call me if you need better directions. You will be able to see us.

I'll be here, cause I'm not sqare!

nope, I am driving it! the lifted impreza will be at the show!! I am going to pull the bike in the trailer when i return home to MN....

as for a friday caravan.. I am in with the rest of the seattle area crew if you guys want to time it right with me? whens the planned time of day friday to head down? or location to meet at? give me a call, cause I am going to be offline till I get there- leaving tomorrow or wednesday in the car-

see ya there!!!

Right now the caravan that austin is in comming in from MPLS is having prob with the Brat -manifold....so not sure right now when austin will be arriving...

iam bringing my son and thinking about heading out for #7 around 11am friday from seattle.....so anybody want to hook up>?

give me a call on my cell 206 618 9080

Spark

Leaving Bellingham at 8:30, meeting up with the skagit boys at 9:00 , hopefully be in the seattle area at 11:30, give a shout out for an exit to meet up at if you want to join the group!

Jeremy 733-8583

Talk to ThirdEye for the Skagit info.

CB Channel 2!!