Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Name for a lifted/hot-rodded Brat?

I was thinking it would be fun to call a beefed up Brat with a lift and power mods a "Brute" kinda like the guys that do the same to a Landcruiser and then call it a Landcrusher ...

What do you all think? Suggestions for names welcome :burnout:

How about Phat? (phat brat)

So hows missoula? I use to live there in 94 - 97. spent my last year in montana in St. Ignatius. Saw many fine subarus in missoula...in fact, owned my first subi there...1980 dl wagon fwd.........bought for $600 with 160k on it..........sold it for $300 with 185k on it.

cheers......have a pint at the Rhino for me!

How about Phat? (phat brat)

So hows missoula? I use to live there in 94 - 97. spent my last year in montana in St. Ignatius. Saw many fine subarus in missoula...in fact, owned my first subi there...1980 dl wagon fwd.........bought for $600 with 160k on it..........sold it for $300 with 185k on it.

cheers......have a pint at the Rhino for me!

Nice! I actually bought my first (owned) subi in washington (88 Justy) before I moved back to Msla and now I am living in Hamilton ... Msla is great, I visit there 2x a week, soon to be moving to Stevi or Florence so I am closer to Msla :cool:

I had been impressed with my ex-girlfriend's Loyal and then she got a legacy and that little Justy was sweet! Only 60k original miles, paid $1500 for it, but it was fun to drive (VERY pepy for a 3 cyl!) and then I set my heart on a Brat, and finnally sold the Justy to by my curret machine :burnout:

There is a company out of Missoula known internationally for Jeep tuning (if I was to own a Jeep, it would be one of theirs) called American Expedition Vehicles ( aev-conversions.com ). Anyhow, my point is that they have a model called the Brute - someone beat you to the draw on that one in Missoula dude.