Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The '97 OBS that I may be purchasing this week does not have the retractable cargo cover. Is there anywhere that I can buy an OEM replacement for this part? Also, what years in that OBS generation were the bodies the same so that I don't have to limit my search to only 1997?

Thanks,

Brett

The '97 OBS that I may be purchasing this week does not have the retractable cargo cover. Is there anywhere that I can buy an OEM replacement for this part? Also, what years in that OBS generation were the bodies the same so that I don't have to limit my search to only 1997?

Thanks,

Brett

you have the correct model years in your title...

but note... those covers are expensive. i'd try a junkyard. i had a camry wagon that didn't come with one, so i went to the dealer to find out... $300 for a glorified window shade.

Thanks to all that replied. I've been looking on eBay, and haven't found any just yet. I won't be buying from the dealer, because I'll have to wait for the to order it... and pay $180.

I'll get one. I need to, after all!

I bought the car! Dealer delivered it to my house today. :D

Thanks again

Thanks to all that replied. I've been looking on eBay, and haven't found any just yet. I won't be buying from the dealer, because I'll have to wait for the to order it... and pay $180.

I'll get one. I need to, after all!

I bought the car! Dealer delivered it to my house today. :D

Thanks again

check this auction on ebay... he's got a similar model year and he's parting it out. he's listed a phone number for other parts (the auction is for the headlight). he might have your trunk cover...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7982461218&category=33710