Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Girl representing 4 the Older Generation of Subarus

I just wanted 2 drop a note to my fellow USMB members & introduce myself 4 the first time. My name is Danyel and I currently reside in Skagit County. Last month I bought my 1st Subaru....A fully loaded 1982 wagon. It is equipped with power steering, power windows, sweet interior, 4x4 hi-lo tranny & a fully functional 3rd eye....Not bad for my first subbie! Anyways, I hope to see ya'll at the Subaru Show in a few weeks. I've got some overhaulin' to do on my wagon, but I'll for sure make my apperance! ;)

-outlaw

Welcome to the board. You're in the heart of USMB land with lots of local pros to help out if something goes wrong with your first subbie.

What northguy said x2. Lots of us around the PS/PNW. You have some helpful folk not too far away, so shout out if you need some assistance.

...Is there a Subaru show in this area coming up? I must've missed something......

:confused: Lady, have you been living under a rock? Or too fixated on that blasted riding mower... or maybe the weekend? :brow: Just joking, honest!!!

WCSS7 ought to be a pretty good get together. I might even be able to go see it... 35 miles away... If I get the Ok... ("honey, can I go? Please???")

Welcome to the USMB!!!

Yeah!! Another girl to the board...SubaruGals ROCK!! There are actually a good number of us here. Congrats on the 82! I have an 82 GLF coupe with PW,and all the toys too right down to some awsome 8 spoke alloy rims and 32K original miles.. Us Old Gen Girls need to represent!Can't always leave it up to the guys....just kidding guys ..you all know I luv each and everyone of you

:confused: Lady, have you been living under a rock? Or too fixated on that blasted riding mower... or maybe the weekend? :brow: Just joking, honest!!!

WCSS7 ought to be a pretty good get together. I might even be able to go see it... 35 miles away... If I get the Ok... ("honey, can I go? Please???")

Welcome to the USMB!!!

Well, I guess that's what I get skimming thought stuff and not reading the stickies, LOL :D And, yes, there has been a considerable amount of time spent on trying to trace the problems on that blasted mower! At least the neighbor let us borrow his mower to mow before the lawn got too out of control.

I would love to go, I am not sure about that weekend though. It will be a lst minute decision if we could go or not. I'm sure hubby would like to go too though - sounds like a lot of fun. Is this going to be a 'kid friendly' environment?