Ultimate Subaru Message Board

New Girl representing 4 the Older Generation of Subarus

Welcome to the board. Your car sounds nice. You'll find the board a helpfull and cool place to swap ideas and such. Don't worry about sounding dumb...you can't ask dumber questions than me.

Now HTI, you know perfectly well your dumb questions dont hold a candle to my dumb questions. Though I WAS gone a few days. Maybe I need to catch up? I think I got a bunch of REALLY dumb questions worked up on my first road trip in the Hoola.

Anyway, welcome Outlaw!! Nice to meetcha!

PyrothoughtIwaskingofdumbquestionsmanic

Ummmm..Spark...Ummm..I live in CT dude!!!LOL..Little bit long of a drive out on short notice :lol:

Airfare from NY to SEA should be pretty cheap. We should be able to loan you a Subaru... or two. Most of mine are Turbos, might make Bucky seem a little tame. I don't remember, is Bucky an automatic or manual? Otherwise, it is not that much of a drive. :rolleyes:

I am sure that we can help out any East Coast folk that come our way.

Airfare from NY to SEA should be pretty cheap. We should be able to loan you a Subaru... or two. Most of mine are Turbos, might make Bucky seem a little tame. I don't remember, is Bucky an automatic or manual? Otherwise, it is not that much of a drive. :rolleyes:

I am sure that we can help out any East Coast folk that come our way.

LOL...Bucky is a 5 spd non-turbo FWD ..but I think he is a blast to drive..its fun racing mo-peds and winning:grin: . For something like that though I would want to bring my coupe baby sweetheart beauty (she is purring nicely outside right now ..time for her every other day half hour run)

welcome to the board outlaw. your car sounds very nice. i'm going to bring my kid to the show. well he is almost 14. he loves these cars. somtimes it is him on here. well, the gl is gonning to be his. he payed for the majors.(the lift).

Isn't it funny how a girl posts a meet and greet type message in the wrong forum and gets 4 pages of replys... :brow:

Put your tougue back in your mouth boys :-p

Oh ya........Welcome to the board :brow:

Glenn

82 SubaruHummer

01 Forester