Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

wrx powered porsche 914, Pics!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 plymouth37

plymouth37

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Las Vegas

Posted 01 July 2005 - 06:44 PM

hey everybody, just got my car done and thought you might want to check it out. I installed a 2004 wrx 2.0 turbo engine in my 1973 914 and it is a little monster! the kit I developed is available through renegade hybrids. more pics and videos at:http://www.renegadeh.../914subaru.html

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Chris W.

Chris W.

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Boise County

Posted 03 July 2005 - 07:28 PM

Oh Man, every time I see a 914 I think "that thing needs a Subie motor" !!!
Very clean, very cool, what a great swap.
I got to drive a 914 with a 327 shoehorned into it way back in 1979 (I was 17),
and I've wanted one every since! Thanks for the pics.

Cheers,
Chris

#3 Subi81

Subi81

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,006 posts
  • Ventura, Ca

Posted 04 July 2005 - 11:02 PM

Ya that is nice. 914's are cool! Nice video's. My jaw just dropped seeing the need for speed video. To me that is what a turbo motor is best at. Awsome!

#4 Legacy777

Legacy777

• 12,652 posts
  • Houston, Tx

Posted 05 July 2005 - 11:27 AM

That's pretty damn cool!!

#5 NorthWet

NorthWet

Eeyore Incarnate

• Members
  • 5,039 posts
  • Bremerton, WA

Posted 05 July 2005 - 12:04 PM

I "got into" cars, and especially Porsches, when the 914s were in production. I wanted one, and still do. I always thought that it deserved more than the VW engine that they started out with, was happy to see the VW 2.0 put into it, and even happier with the 914/6.

Neat car! I want it... or maybe, how about a "new" 914/6 with a 3.0 H6 in it??? :brow:

#6 LosDiosDeVerde86

LosDiosDeVerde86

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,346 posts
  • Columbus

Posted 16 July 2005 - 06:29 AM

hey everybody, just got my car done and thought you might want to check it out. I installed a 2004 wrx 2.0 turbo engine in my 1973 914 and it is a little monster! the kit I developed is available through renegade hybrids. more pics and videos at:http://www.renegadeh.../914subaru.html

sweet

i was always wondering what would happen if you took the svx 3.3, put it in MY legacy and added a turbo...

that'd be sweet too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users