Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The WCSS is practicly next week!

And im hardly ready to go! Ive been slacking this whole time and the RX still needs alittle work.

I guess im going to the exhaust shop tuesday for a new exhaust, wouldnt hurt to have an alignment done. I was planning on bringing some parts of my wagon to sell, but it doesnt look like that will happen. I will have a couple goodies for the swap meet.

This Tuesday & Wednesday will be my last weekend before I leave for the show. July 13th we hit the road and the RX still needs a new turbo and brakes.

Anyone else in a state of panic like me?

-Brian

yeah... we are in the middle of a kitchen remodel... been living with the table and fridge in the living room for the past 2 months...

cabinets finally came in Friday, so got most of them installed, but now need to concentrate on getting everything ready...

My Brat is close to being ready.... got some idle issues to fix with the new carb, but will be good enough :)

of course in great last minute fashion, my tow rig is losing power steering fluid like it lost a hose!!!!!

yeah I'm getting there too. I need lots of stuff to do and little time and money to do it with. But I'll figure something out and I'll be ready.

i know what you mean about the money. there is some stuff i wanted to get done before the show but they are completely out of the picture. im putting in my oil pump saturday. so i will be there. i think i will go saturday,and stay till sunday. can someone safe me a good spot?? wow it is close

i am in a panic... its looking like the brat won't be attending... i need a job... i've been searching franticly... 15 applications over the past 3 days...

anybody know anybody hiring in BC??? preferably near me???

if i get a job the brats coming... its my parents goal for me... get a job, brat gets insurance...

EEEEEK... i'm worried...

IF the vanagon charge light/charging system problem is fixed here in the next day or so I will be leaving Tues/Wed for the meet. I have only driven it about 3 miles thusfar on the Subaru engine so its going to be an adventure. :(