Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Jackpot

NoahDL88

Good times in Traverse City, Michigan, the other Seattle.

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

http://usmb.net/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album145

Paul, check the vin pic, it may be a car worth looking at for parts.

The 82 wagon has a EJ22, and the guy that did it has never heard of the board, the forester is lifted 6 inches, and has a custom steel bumper.

http://www.subaruguy.com/ Is his shop site, i'm gonna try to get his son on the board, they got a warehouse full of stuff we could use, and a wealth of knowledge that would be helpful. btw, if you are in or around TC, get an oil change there, only 8 bucks. :brow:

Needless to say i had the best weekend ever.

He's in Traverse city Michigan, middle of nowhere, its a summer resort town, about an hour from where i went to school, wish i would have known 4 years ago. He's got a ton of parts in a warehouse that i'm gonna try and get him, or his son to sell, they seem to have everything we have, and need, and have never heard of us.

BTW, keep it on the DL but he's got an XT-6, stick, gonna see if i can buy it from him next weekend, where to store it? that'll make 5, and i have room for 3 tops, but you can't pass up an xt6 and live to tell about it.

On that note, what springs should i use in the xt 6, blown air ride? will "loyale" springs fit?

nice subaru silverado:grin:

The forester and lifted wagon are flippen awesome.

next time you have a chance, please ask him if he would consider makeing a lift kit for a forester.my uncle is very interested in one.also tell him to GET ON THE BOARD

I sure would like to see more pictures and info on the Forester. What size tires is he running? How did he get the track so wide? How much of the lift is suspension or body? And that bumper is almost exactly what i'm looking for.

Yes, it is nice, BUT I bet he doesnt have D/R and twin LSD's.