Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My '84 Wagons new Interior

its like on an ea82, i prefer the 85-86 style whel. the 88 wheel we refer to as a dildo wheel (one of my friends calls it that)

and he deeboed my 86 sedan wheel, and i want it back!

i told him if he were going to part off my car, i would rather haad him take the whole thing!

brian, it reminds me of my 84 wagon, unoficially trashwagon2, i had a delco tape deck unit from a grand am mounted to the door, because i ran out of room on the dash and console with all my wires and switches! i was bumpin sonic the hedgehog reorded from the sega!

you should get some shag carpet

is that big copper wire on the passenger side the main wire in from the battery, you know, the post about running one through the firewall?

the main wire comming through the firewall is actually black. Its a 12 gauge solid black wire. From there, i have the power from the Stereo and the CB on it. The power from the amp is turned on by the stereo's power antenna out.

I have the 2 lights wired, but need to wire my swithch. This is the switch im going to use:

switch_003.jpg

I was told with a switch like this, a relay isnt needed. But I do want to attach the lights to a fuse. Just dont know what kind of fuse to use.

Any ideas?

-Brian

hahaha, thats awesome

Originally posted by MilesFox

, i had a delco tape deck unit from a grand am mounted to the door, because i ran out of room on the dash and console with all my wires and switches! i was bumpin sonic the hedgehog reorded from the sega!