Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

micky thompson tires anyone?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 1992UAV

1992UAV

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Central Valley

Posted 07 July 2005 - 12:20 PM

Just curious if anyone has tried the micky thompson tires.... they make a 27x9.50 that would look pretty cool for offroad and looks quiet enough for folks that use their soobs as a daily driver...I'm a long way off from getting tires at this point but just checking if anyone has tried this...

#2 offroadsubaruguy

offroadsubaruguy

Subaru Nut

• Members
  • 720 posts
  • arvada, colorado

Posted 07 July 2005 - 12:27 PM

the only problem with those tires is that they cost way too much and dont last very long...... im running kumho venture mt's... you can get em on tire rack for around $70/ tire, and they last forever, road noise is minimal, and they just work better than anything else i have ever experienced......oh yeah, and they start with 18/32 of tread, more than most tires that size..

just my .02

#3 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 07 July 2005 - 01:06 PM

if your willing to spend that much, get the 215/75/? do you have some 14 or 15's? if they are 15inch get the 215/75/15 bfgoodrich mudterrain. the khumo venture mud terrains are great to. i know someone who has those on his lifted roo. also for a cheaper tire, the hankook dynamic mud terrain is a good tire. very reasonable price. i think like 72on the tire rack. if you want a all terain, the hankook makes one(the one i run) and the bfgoodrich makes one.(in 27/8.50)

the 215/75/15's measure up to 27.7 so a bit taller.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users