Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

I'm alive in MN... where is everyone?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ratty2Austin

Ratty2Austin

have tools, will fix

• Members
  • 2,385 posts
  • West Coast USA

Posted 08 July 2005 - 11:59 AM

well, some of you I have been able to contact so far.. but I still havent met up with anyone yet!

I do have a shortage of internet at this time, I can occationally check up on things when I can leech wireless off of the local coffee shops... as for now, just keep an eye out for me around the HWY 7/ I-494/I-394 area... and I did get a job at Eden Prarie Sears- starting Monday!

I think tonight (fri) I will be at MOA wandering around, and seeing war of the worlds!! but if your around that area feel free to call me and maybe we could meet up :D

John, I may come up to visit tomorrow morning sometime (if I can remember how to get to princeton :drunk: )

updates and pictures from the trip will be up soon!

#2 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 08 July 2005 - 12:14 PM

it sounds like you are doin good. new job and all. so do ya like the area? are there a lot of wheelin spots. well its good to hear that your doin good.

#3 NorthWet

NorthWet

Eeyore Incarnate

• Members
  • 5,039 posts
  • Bremerton, WA

Posted 08 July 2005 - 01:55 PM

"Where is everyone?"

They are going to the place you left; going to WCSS7!!!

#4 mschafe

mschafe

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Minneapolis

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:25 PM

Some of us are still around!

#5 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 08 July 2005 - 09:17 PM

Austin, my youngest kid (jrach) is travelling east to Marquette, MI (in MY brat) to pick up a motorcycle. He's leaving tonight and has to pass through your current residence on the way. He'll head north into Wisconsin and then east into the Upper Peninsula area of MI. I can forward a 'phone # to him for anyone who PMs me with one; he won't have much time to chat, but it would be nice if he could meet some of our midwest members.

#6 Numbchux

Numbchux

EJ conversion addict

• Members
  • 5,996 posts
  • Duluth, MN

Posted 09 July 2005 - 12:09 AM

well, I'm in Alexandria today, and will probably be heading virtually straight to Duluth...but sometime...we'll do something

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users