Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Headed west in about 1.5 hours.... (Home finally!)

First Stop. Just into SD. WIFI at the EconoLodge :)

about 10 miles out of Des Moines, my SES light came on.... but it's still running okay. trailer seems a bit squirrelly. might be a bit too nose heavy.....

might have to back the brat onto it....

forging forward.... gonna stop at Mt. Rushmore tomorrow for a spell...

settled in for the night in Gillette, WY

so far, in over 800 miles of driving, have only seen 1 EA soob. a ea82 sedan.... (other than the red beast following me closely :lol: )

That will change when you get closer to doG's Country. And I no what you mean about be tailgated by a soob for hundreds of miles. :brow:

well, made it to CdA before calling it a night. cood driving. Saw EdRach's Brat heading east in the morning...

also saw a Forester with what looked to be a ea81 hatchback rear hatch or a impreza wagon rear hatch, cut/welded in to make it a 2 seater, and it had a bed with a FORD tailgate on it.... sorry, looked fugly to me, but it looked like a decent fab job.....

saw a yellow ea81 wagon with a brushguard on it in Bozeman I think....

sounds like its all going well!

its gonna be cool to meet you... the guy i've been getting stickers from! the ones i've been afraid to put on!

maybe i'll get some help down at the show... if i get a job...

but ya have a safe trip!

safe and sound in Seattle now. will be doing touristy type things 'til friday....

I'm driving a white 4 dr Yukon around with a "Yukon Cornelius" decal on the tail gate, and a Ultimate Subaru decal :) on the rear window....

are you bringin that lifted brat? please say you are. speaking of decals, did you get my pm?

yeah, I got your PM. I'll need to do some test runs to see if I can cut the 2004 one. had to discontinue it for technical reasons :)

and yes, I will have a lifted Brat at the show. (2 of my 3 are lifted) :brow:

• 2 weeks later...