Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hey hey hey, I'm about to be losing all radio contact here shortly(unless my buddy has his new wireless setup going yet), as i'm going to begin my ascent to the mountains (GRAND LAKE--SO GORGEOUS). Brakes are goin on SUNDAY, and i just wanted to say once again how thankful I am for all of the information and tips. I've got all of it printed out, but i was curious to see if anybody was gonna be online sunday, in case i have some last minute questions. Grand Lake is a pretty Soob friendly area, so i should be able to get help, but just in case, i figured i'd check online for further assistance. SO...Sunday you all might be hearing from a very nervous and confused guy. We'll see. It's also Buffalo BBQ Weekend up there (:drunk: basically just another excuse for the entire town to get drunk:drunk: ), so i know that i'm gonna be hungover for the entire installation process. If anybody's goin up to the mountains, let me know, and if not, CHEERS TO A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYBODY...WISH ME LUCK.

cory