Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Wcss7- Missing Banners!!! address added

3 Banners are missing. One belongs to the show and two belong to me. I would really appreciate any info regarding them and their return. They were put up by us for your enjoyment. As long as they are returned I will be happy and hold no ill-feelings.

Ken

21810 123rd ST E

Sumner, WA 98390

I'm telling you, it was the horse rider guys.

But seriously, and I think I speak for everyone here, I'm more that a bit miffed that someone not only stole from the foundation(is that what the fund is?) and from someone who has spent the last year planning for this, but also had to break the trust present at this event. I'm disgusted

if they are found i'll donate my username to the thieves (uncoolperson)...

seriously though, not very cool... i was all sketchy about the laptop.... maybe next year it aint comming, i'll do freecell with real cards...

it was a first time going to the show... I'd like to feel cool with a second time....

Someone probably wanted a real nice souvenir, and wasn't thinking it belonged to the organizers and it was not going to be re-used.

Before condemning the person, who probably feels bad at this point, and who can't very well show it to friends or anywhere public; just provide an address here or another post asking to anonymously box it and ship it back - with no questions asked.

Hopefully it will be safely returned to use next year, and all will feel better.

r/PK

Someone probably wanted a real nice souvenir, and wasn't thinking it belonged to the organizers and it was not going to be re-used.

Good point. You do have people coming from California, Oregon, Minnesota, etc to attend this meeting. I know I like collecting things from places I've visited, probably more so if it were a subaru meet like this one.

Just my .02 cents

Good point. You do have people coming from California, Oregon, Minnesota, etc to attend this meeting. I know I like collecting things from places I've visited, probably more so if it were a subaru meet like this one.

Just my .02 cents

We know all about you Jon.

GOOD NEWS!!!!!

I have been contacted by one particpant. The West Coast Banner is on it's way home. It is as I hoped, simply an error in judgement. I will not single out this person other to say thanks for stepping up. This restores some of my faith in people and I hope this will motivate the return of the other two banners.

• 1 month later...