Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Meet Petter!!! Who's going?

JOIN US ON THURSDAY, JULY 21 FROM 6-8 PM AS WE WELCOME PETTER SOLBERG, THE WORLD RALLY CHAMPION FOR 2003!!! PETTER DRIVES THE SUBARU WORLD RALLY CAR. THE SUBARU WRX WAS DESIGNED OFF OF THIS CAR! COME TO OUR MEET 'N GREET, MINGLE AND GET AN AUTOGRAPH. DIAL (609) 261 - 7836 TO RSVP FOR THIS EVENT

rally.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!

I'll try.

Edit:not looking good unless I can blow out of work early.

Luckily,the big guy has booked out for the weekend as of tonight so it might be possible.

Dave,if you're going,call me and let me know.I'm thinking if I make it it'll be pushing 7:30PM or so.

I should have my son with me,I hope.He's very excited about the whole thing.

Dave,if you're going,call me and let me know.I'm thinking if I make it it'll be pushing 7:30PM or so.

I should have my son with me,I hope.He's very excited about the whole thing.

You got it.... We'll be going, hopefully getting out of here by 5. If I forget to give you a call (work sucks) you know my number :D

You got it.... We'll be going, hopefully getting out of here by 5. If I forget to give you a call (work sucks) you know my number :D

Yes,thanks.

I can see myself getting stuck in traffic but not wanting to turn around and give up....scenario as follows:call Dave,have him beg the folks to keep Petey there a few more minutes while some guy driving a '78 wagon hauls into the parking lot at 8:05 PM.....:lol:

Hope to see you guys.Geez,all the board members that live nearby too.

Just got back from Meeting Petter. I handed him a picture of our rally car to sign and his eyes lit up! (Well, it was something like 8:15 and he had been signing crap for probably 2 hours) Anyway, it was so cool the way his eyes lit up and he asked, "Is this you?" It was defenitely worth the 1:30 drive from where I live. Will post pictures once I get them developed!

Keith