Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Furthest Traveled to WCSS7 And Back?

Mine was around 2000 each way to the show I think. My odometer read 183,950 when I left, and I turned over 188,000 just before I got back, but remember that my tires are 15% larger than stock. As Matt mentioned, I made a side trip over to Spokane and back to pick up some body parts for an Outback.

Any time Zap! What should we bring next year? Moose steak?

Kelly,

you get the Award for the longest drive......talk about a loyal USMB member

sheeeesh........

Matt, your 2nd up....flying down, then driving back..

talk about room service for Fresh Crab and Halibut.....Bill Gates eat your friggin heart out....:lol:

spark

Sorry to hear about your subie problems Ted. But 2800 miles is a good run for an older vehicle. I hope you get the problem solved. As soon as I got home my axle blew up. Figures! It was good to meet you and Dave as well.

Yes! It was great meeting you too, Jeremy!

I found a bad spot in the wiring harness for the ECU, so I pulled that out and replaced that part of the wiring. I'm going to put it back in tomarrow night and see if my spark comes back.

I am very thankfull Suby died near a town instead of in the middle of the deasert.

Mine was around 2000 each way to the show I think. My odometer read 183,950 when I left, and I turned over 188,000 just before I got back, but remember that my tires are 15% larger than stock. As Matt mentioned, I made a side trip over to Spokane and back to pick up some body parts for an Outback.

Any time Zap! What should we bring next year? Moose steak?

Moose steak? :) i missed the crab:-\ i cant wait till next year. i had a great time meeting people. i travel o about 200 miles round trip.lol