Ultimate Subaru Message Board

38 hrs.@75-95+ = 2500+ miles of fun

Mark, thanks again for selling me the XT6. What a blast. And you are a man of your word. It sailed the 2500= miles home at 75 - 110 mph (I had to see what it would do, but I backed off before I ran out of pedal) without a hitch. I am extremely happy with the car and the trip was a scream. Moose, bears, deer, caribou, sheep, mtn. goats... all saw a silver blur as I screamed through Canada. I did the trip in two legs - 1. From Shelton to Fort Nelson B.C. - got 61/2 hours of sleep and 2. from Fort Nelson to Chugiak. Logged 38 hours of time on the road (not including a jaunt around Prince George looking for a fan belt just in case). Thanks again.

And what a pleasure it was to finally meet so many friendly people from the board. Thanks to Ken and Eric... for putting together the show. Where to next year?

Matt,

i know i sound like a broken record..but.........

thanks again to both you and kelly for the great seafood cookout...and camping with you guys....I guess andy and i will have to put Alaska on the "sparky's two-bit tours" pretty soon......

i gave it a 10 out of 10 on summer feasts....:headbang:

talk to you soon

Spark and Andy......

You're welcome...I should've demanded to ride back with you!

I'm really glad you're happy with the car and the trip went well, talk about covering some miles! It was a pleasure to meet and deal with you. Thank you for the positive feedback on the Trader Rating System. Thanks also for the great seafood that you and Kelley brought down, what a treat!

Mark, thanks again for selling me the XT6. What a blast. And you are a man of your word. It sailed the 2500= miles home at 75 - 110 mph (I had to see what it would do, but I backed off before I ran out of pedal) without a hitch. I am extremely happy with the car and the trip was a scream. Moose, bears, deer, caribou, sheep, mtn. goats... all saw a silver blur as I screamed through Canada. I did the trip in two legs - 1. From Shelton to Fort Nelson B.C. - got 61/2 hours of sleep and 2. from Fort Nelson to Chugiak. Logged 38 hours of time on the road (not including a jaunt around Prince George looking for a fan belt just in case). Thanks again.

And what a pleasure it was to finally meet so many friendly people from the board. Thanks to Ken and Eric... for putting together the show. Where to next year?

Glad to have met you and Kelly. We are indebted for the excellent meal you guys provided. I wish I would have had a little more time to stop and talk. Glad the car thing worked out, I thought it would.

Thanks again for coming down and joining our little party.

Ken

Rob you didnt have anyone specific in mind did ya? :)

No, I meant in general. Theres always a few folks that cant make it to the shows due to the long distance. And when they do, its only every few years.

No, you arent one of them. You I see on a fairly regular basis :drunk: