Ultimate Subaru Message Board

classic 1977 subaru dl coupe

Hello friends. My name is scott and I own a 1977 Subaru DL Coupe that is in mint condition. When I say mint, I mean mint. No one has ever sat in the back seat of this car. There is only 30,000 original miles, no scratches in the paint, no fading or scratches inside, nothing! I am thinking of selling it and would like some input on what I should ask. Thanks for your help.

is this the one that was on ebay?i would say $2750-$3300 if it was that one.i must say, that is a real nice car.you might be able to get more, but these older subes are not worth a "real" fortune.i am no expert either.good luck with it,

Jon

Well hello Scott. I have already contacted you about the two door sedan asking if you can give me the new owner so I can contact them in the near future. I would love to buy the car off you and import it to NZ as it would be the only one over here so dibs off to everyone else its mine. You have my email so please contact me I don't want it to let slip by. Waikaia@xtra.co.nz is my email if you don't have it.

Regards Kevin