Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

New to forum

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 iflyifr

iflyifr

New User

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • South Jersey

Posted 21 July 2005 - 09:40 AM

Hi: Jim here, been lurking for some time and decided to make it legal today. I have a 1979 BRAT, 70K miles as well as a 1997 SVX with 24K. Bought the latter new. The BRAT was purchesed lately, runs well. Just drove it from CO to NJ
3 wks ago with no problems and I may need a few parts as I attempt to restore it.

#2 75subie

75subie

I`m sold on Subaru

• Members
  • 3,908 posts
  • Walden

Posted 21 July 2005 - 10:42 AM

hi

Welcome to the club!i live in NY and also have 2 brats, 1 gen 1 (1980) , and a gen 2 (1985).i also own a subaru 360 sedan and microvan.sadly, i accepted a deposite on my 80 brat, and the people are supposed to take it later next week:banghead: .got any pics of your subes?
-Jon

#3 Sweet82

Sweet82

Elite Master of the Subaru

• Members
  • 3,266 posts
  • Salt Lake City

Posted 21 July 2005 - 04:55 PM

Welcome to the board!

...so your also a pilot?

http://www.zenithair...c/6-subaru.html

Soobies fly too!

Glenn,
82 SubaruHummer
01 Forester

#4 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 21 July 2005 - 05:08 PM

Please feel free to add to the "Wish List" post thread.I run a '78 4WD wagon as my daily dogfighter,have a '73 coupe to be restored or upgraded.

I probably have parts you'll be needing but right now it's all in storage too tight to mess with.

Getting to sound like we need a Northeast Vintage Subaru Owners Club.....

oh,and Welcome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users