Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

My lifted wagon PIX :)

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 21 July 2005 - 09:24 PM

for all of you that did not see my wagon at the show, here ya go.

i hope you like.
Posted Image

Posted Image

this is the first time ive did this so im not sure if its gona work

Pics fixed!

#2 75subie

75subie

I`m sold on Subaru

• Members
  • 3,908 posts
  • Walden

Posted 21 July 2005 - 09:42 PM

shur is purtee

is that an A.A lift?what size tires are you running?where can i get a set of smiling roof lights?

#3 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

I'M BAAAAAACK!

• Members
  • 1,921 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 21 July 2005 - 10:40 PM

signature sais its a mudrat lift, 4"

looks great

-Brian

#4 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 22 July 2005 - 12:04 AM

thanks qman. i really dont know what im doin when it comes to computers. and its all in my sig. yes the lift is a 4inch mudrat lift, the tires are 215/75/15 which measure up to 27.7 . the lights are 100 watt kc daylighters. (really nice) the smilie covers came with them lol. :)

#5 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 22 July 2005 - 12:07 AM

o and you can get the lights just about any where. i got mine out of j c whittneys for 110$ for that and the complete wiring, but i had to add onto it a bit caus the wiring was to short for the light farthest away from the battery. they shure do light the trails up reall nice.:)

#6 chazmataz

chazmataz

I'm a Mud Addict

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • Estacada

Posted 22 July 2005 - 01:17 AM

i have a pair of kc daylighters too, but i have yet to install them. did you have to do anything with your electrical system in order to run them? are you limited to how long you can run them at one time too?

o and you can get the lights just about any where. i got mine out of j c whittneys for 110$ for that and the complete wiring, but i had to add onto it a bit caus the wiring was to short for the light farthest away from the battery. they shure do light the trails up reall nice.:)

#7 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 22 July 2005 - 01:23 AM

i have a pair of kc daylighters too, but i have yet to install them. did you have to do anything with your electrical system in order to run them? are you limited to how long you can run them at one time too?

i just hooked them up. honestly i havnt ran them for very long constently. ive probably never used them for over 15minutes at a time. i dont think :rolleyes: but i think it is fine. you almost have to have some type of auxilairy light, the stock ea 82 are duller that crap

#8 chazmataz

chazmataz

I'm a Mud Addict

• Members
  • 673 posts
  • Estacada

Posted 22 July 2005 - 01:41 AM

thank you or the return but you are so right the stock lights on gl s are crap

i just hooked them up. honestly i havnt ran them for very long constently. ive probably never used them for over 15minutes at a time. i dont think :rolleyes: but i think it is fine. you almost have to have some type of auxilairy light, the stock ea 82 are duller that crap

#9 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 22 July 2005 - 02:21 AM

ya one night, i was on a old logging road, and i had those lights on,(the off road lights on the bumper.) and i drove about 5 miles and i noticed my dash lights wernt on. i drove quite a ways without headlights.:lol: then when i turned my headlights on, they were so dull i had to go check if they were burnted out. i was so used to those bright lights. the lights on the bumper are street legal to.:) they are only 55 watt.

#10 subaru_styles

subaru_styles

the 1st RX wagon!

• Members
  • 1,696 posts
  • OMGhi2U in da couve

Posted 22 July 2005 - 04:12 AM

i have to say that your wagon was the best looking EA82 at the show.. props to you;)

#11 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 22 July 2005 - 01:35 PM

i have to say that your wagon was the best looking EA82 at the show.. props to you;)

thanks styles, guess what the guy(kid) who owns it is only 14:lol: ive paid for most of the stuff myself. Lift, roof rack...

#12 MorganM

MorganM

Do you Subaru?

• Members
  • 8,390 posts
  • TwinCities

Posted 22 July 2005 - 02:44 PM

I love that green color! Nice to see such a smooth wagon lifted.

#13 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 22 July 2005 - 02:47 PM

I love that green color! Nice to see such a smooth wagon lifted.

i know, there is not very many left of that color, the brat behind it in the bottem pic is that same green to. its called harb green.

#14 MorganM

MorganM

Do you Subaru?

• Members
  • 8,390 posts
  • TwinCities

Posted 22 July 2005 - 03:04 PM

i know, there is not very many left of that color, the brat behind it in the bottem pic is that same green to. its called harb green.

hahahahaha herb green? I GOT to have that paint code! :lol:

#15 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 22 July 2005 - 03:08 PM

if you want the paint code, it is 535. i have it memerized cause i had to repaint the hood cause it was majorly faided.

#16 muellerdeal

muellerdeal

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • port lavaca

Posted 22 July 2005 - 11:44 PM

your kc s shine inyour wind shield when you turn them on and put a big glare mine do soim gonna make a ring around them

#17 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 23 July 2005 - 12:20 AM

your kc s shine inyour wind shield when you turn them on and put a big glare mine do soim gonna make a ring around them

ya they do shine in the windshield. i was thinking about putting like a visor on them. they sell them from kc. its not to bad unless the windshield is dirty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users