Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My lifted wagon PIX :)

thanks qman. i really dont know what im doin when it comes to computers. and its all in my sig. yes the lift is a 4inch mudrat lift, the tires are 215/75/15 which measure up to 27.7 . the lights are 100 watt kc daylighters. (really nice) the smilie covers came with them lol. :)

o and you can get the lights just about any where. i got mine out of j c whittneys for 110$ for that and the complete wiring, but i had to add onto it a bit caus the wiring was to short for the light farthest away from the battery. they shure do light the trails up reall nice.:)

i have a pair of kc daylighters too, but i have yet to install them. did you have to do anything with your electrical system in order to run them? are you limited to how long you can run them at one time too?

o and you can get the lights just about any where. i got mine out of j c whittneys for 110$ for that and the complete wiring, but i had to add onto it a bit caus the wiring was to short for the light farthest away from the battery. they shure do light the trails up reall nice.:)

i have a pair of kc daylighters too, but i have yet to install them. did you have to do anything with your electrical system in order to run them? are you limited to how long you can run them at one time too?

i just hooked them up. honestly i havnt ran them for very long constently. ive probably never used them for over 15minutes at a time. i dont think :rolleyes: but i think it is fine. you almost have to have some type of auxilairy light, the stock ea 82 are duller that crap

thank you or the return but you are so right the stock lights on gl s are crap

i just hooked them up. honestly i havnt ran them for very long constently. ive probably never used them for over 15minutes at a time. i dont think :rolleyes: but i think it is fine. you almost have to have some type of auxilairy light, the stock ea 82 are duller that crap

ya one night, i was on a old logging road, and i had those lights on,(the off road lights on the bumper.) and i drove about 5 miles and i noticed my dash lights wernt on. i drove quite a ways without headlights.:lol: then when i turned my headlights on, they were so dull i had to go check if they were burnted out. i was so used to those bright lights. the lights on the bumper are street legal to.:) they are only 55 watt.

your kc s shine inyour wind shield when you turn them on and put a big glare mine do soim gonna make a ring around them

ya they do shine in the windshield. i was thinking about putting like a visor on them. they sell them from kc. its not to bad unless the windshield is dirty