Ultimate Subaru Message Board

N/W Wash Offroad Run Aug 13

Northwest Washington Meet, Hey I had a blast at the WCSS7 , it was Great to get out in the woods and wheel with other Soobs, I want to do it again soon, I know theres a large group of guys in Whatcom and Skagit county who love to Beet there Subys offroad , lets get together, we could go out Northfork or Walker valley ORV park down near Mt vernon or wherever maybe even go into Canada, take a picnic lunch , other ideas anyone interested post a reply Scott

Northwest Washington Meet, Hey I had a blast at the WCSS7 , it was Great to get out in the woods and wheel with other Soobs, I want to do it again soon, I know theres a large group of guys in Whatcom and Skagit county who love to Beet there Subys offroad , lets get together, we could go out Northfork or Walker valley ORV park down near Mt vernon or wherever maybe even go into Canada, take a picnic lunch , other ideas anyone interested post a reply Scott

How about good ol' Evans Creek? It's more central as far as Washington is concerned, and we can make a weekend out of it. Trails for everybody, from simple dirt roads to crazy stuff you'll wonder why you tried to tackle. lol

Lots of good camping. The view of Mt Raineer from the top of 311 is stupendous.

noah, you should move towards the coast, that way you could be kinda close to me. there is only one other lifted subaru around here and he is not really into subarus. he just lifted it for hunting. :) you should move around the aberdeen area :) its only 25miles from my place.

Northfork...

ahhh then we can cross the river for pizza and beer... sounds like a plan to me. Just let me know when you're on your way out of town and I'll be waiting for you by my house...

I'm not a guy but can i come along too?

Hey,

New member to Ultimate Subaru and new owner of a Subaru.

Are you guys talking about off-roading with cars or larger vehicles?

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/photos/showphoto.php?photo=3727&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

http://usmb.net/gallery/albuo13/WEEBLEWOBBLE

heres a couple off roaders.:)

http://usmb.net/gallery/Zaps-Stuff/Flinging_Mud_05shrinky

Have been to Walker, couple of times. Pretty hardcore stuff. I'd recommend not letting anyone follow you in unless they have a welded rear diff, or at least an LSD. Tires and a lift would be a plus. It's a lot funner to wheel Soobs when you're not spending the whole time pushing the "unprepared."

Trust me when I say that the worst stuff you guys found in the woods at WCSS7 will seem like pavement compared to WV. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok its one week away who is interested ?

scott

Lets go August 13

Ok heres a list so far .

Bobby boucher grandview

uncoolperson Bellingham

BlueSoob NW Wa

freeldr Kent

MudisFun Bellingham

Scott Bellingham

Who else is up to it , be good to have a few CB radios out on the trails, anyone ever been to Walker?

Scott