Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Hello from Utah, I am new to forums in general and not sure how to work them. Please be patient. Can't type either. I have a 94 Legacy wagon with automatic seatbelts that won't move on the driver side. The motor does work but I think the cable is coming out of the track. How do I fix this. It does not appear to be covered in my Haynes book?:banghead:

Welcome to the forum, C130fixer! There's not many Utah subies on here, considering how many are driving around the area. I think we saw >30 of them just driving up Big Cottonwood last night.

Best advice I can give you when you want information is to use the search function, it's very helpful. Near the top of the screen on the right hand side is a link that says Search This Forum, with a little arrow. If you click on that and type in "automatic seatbelt" you get several links to threads others have posted, including these potentially helpful ones:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14125&highlight=automatic+seatbelt

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9148&highlight=automatic+seatbelt

You can also search the whole board but searching in the relevant forum is a lot more useful usually. Searching here is just like searching the internet, you'll figure out what terms to include (and exclude) to get what you are looking for. I tried "automatic seatbelt repair" and got nothing, so I reduced the # of terms to automatic seatbelt and got some good relevant ones.

Again, welcome to the USMB :)

Steve