Ultimate Subaru Message Board

"1amBrat" as everyone can see.

Just got this new toy, she's an 11/77 - 1978 Brat. :brow:

Stock with brand new rubber, Just turned over to 70,000 Original miles ! This is an oringinal California car with all emission controls intact. It has never been driven in winter and was with the same family since new. :cool:

Just had our Brat undercoated and back Rhino lined to keep her in this special condition. We plan on a new paint job very soon, she's original green at the moment & abit dull looking BUT she's a gem in the rough.

Original jump seats intact does have a newer stereo system thou "Pioneer" w/speakers :banana:

NEEDS MORE POWER likes to blow fuse now and then :banghead:

are you serious, another green soob.:) awsum. i thought there were only like 3 on this hole board. you should paint it the same color. if it is the same green as the green in my avatar, the paint code is 535. btw, nice find and welcome to the board.

WHERE ARE THE PICS!!!! Just playin, sounds like a sweet brat. welcome to the site, you'll like it here I'm sure. Enjoy!

HEY!!! c'mon share pleaseee?? LOL

Don't know why can't upload pics yet, :banghead:

so am setting up a URL for them, keep posted will post when they are ready to be viewed :brow:

Thanks for the welcome !

are you serious, another green soob.:) awsum. i thought there were only like 3 on this hole board. you should paint it the same color. if it is the same green as the green in my avatar, the paint code is 535. btw, nice find and welcome to the board.

Nice Sube yourself :D Ours is a dark green. Needs paint very soon before winter as is starting to blister so are gentle with her til we get the paint job done , as we climb the hills :lol:

Thank you 4 the welcome ! Glad to finally find an awesome forum club!!

wow jibs, i never knew you had 9 brats. jeesh.:)

One of these years I'll try to get as many as I can up to the show. Probably be around 7 or so if I can line up drivers for them all.:grin: They all need a little somethin to get them running, but most aren't doing too bad.

well let's see, if it's a 78, and it has the original green paint, it MIGHT look something like this one?:

3967Green_Brat_Small_.JPG

Am I close? Look at my signature, it might help to have a few paint examples lying around.:lol:

WOW thats the color !! although ours is metallic , still looking for our #2 Brat, wanna get rid of any Pleasee let us know. We'd love to have another in our family, Gen2 preferred.

We also have pics of a couple other toys of ours that we will be sharing soon.

One a 1994 Sube SVX and the eldest is a 1948 Mercury 3/4 ton 4 x 4 on 40's

She's a big one!!

Watch for more tomorrow.

"Keep Smiling as people will wonder what you're up too and keep laughing as it's good for the soul."

maBrat well done fore sure - nice score

another 11/77 ! ! nice

mine is also 11/77

can't claim the cleanliness but only 63kmi on mine

bout the same history, second owner here

wish mine was as well presented though ....

once again well done Sir Loin

welcome to the good ship USMB

maBrat well done fore sure - nice score

another 11/77 ! ! nice

mine is also 11/77

can't claim the cleanliness but only 63kmi on mine

bout the same history, second owner here

wish mine was as well presented though ....

once again well done Sir Loin

welcome to the good ship USMB

Thanks so much Skip for the hearty welcome aboard :)

We r also the 2nd Owner , well actually the 2nd family and hopefully she will maintain her current status if not better and she will remain alive another 27 yrs. Just went over the 70,000 MPH but at the moment she is used at least 3 x a week.

Hopefully will slow down once she's got her new paint and Dale finds his hill climber :banana: as I'm more for preserving her BUT she does play well !!

So we're on the hunt for a Gen2 , so we have one for show and one for play. Our recent photo's include some of the playing Dale does with his old toys.. so he needs "MMMMMORE POWERRRRRR" :eek:

Ma, right you are about one for show one for go.

I have a gen II also for show (38 kmi)

But.. I have been collecting a bit longer (I have been on this planet ten years longer than ya)

I'm up to 4 1/2 Brats, three gen IIs and a factory Brat go cart (=1/2)

My daily user is an 86 with a Weber and custom duel exhaust - that is what Dale needs,

she can keep up with traffic soto speak.

With the gen II you get a duel range tranny and the 1800 -

plenty of "go fast goodies" available for it.

Check Qman's "Beast" - now there is a stump puller

HEY!!! its a fellow gen 1 owner in Canada!!!

your car sounds sweet... your the first person i've seen besides myself who actually drives there gen 1... i know a guy who has 2 but they aren't "driveable"...

good luck with your subie!!!

HEY!!! its a fellow gen 1 owner in Canada!!!

your car sounds sweet... your the first person i've seen besides myself who actually drives there gen 1... i know a guy who has 2 but they aren't "driveable"...

good luck with your subie!!!

Aweome Canada !! 'EH, :lol:

Good luck wirth urs 2!

Ever in AB. Look us up we'll show you around our play areas :)