Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Reno Meet - Car Work

I know this is short notice, but TheSubaruJunkie is gonna come up this Wednesday towing his lifted wagon to my place where we are gonna swap engines around between 3 cars and swap over a lift and some other things, so if anyone else wants to get in on some wrenchin or just to get together, post here. Anyone who is interested, I can get my number and directions to where we'll be at. We'll probably meet later in the afternoon, as we have to drive out to Silver Springs and get a Brat towed back to my place as well so that'll take a bit.

What a perfect time for my phone to get shut off :banghead:

But yes its true. Bright and early Wednesday I will be headed off to Reno, where the wagon will take its final trip to the sky. Not sure when I will be ariving. I would like to be at JB's and have the wagon unloaded by 11am. Earlier if possible. Then we need to travel to Silver Springs to trailer back, *cough* something *ehum*. From what I understand we will also be passing by Sparks and our destination isnt far from carson city. Both of which have Pick-n-Pulls. :brow:

-Brian

I've got a light day tomorrow (Wednesday). Don't know if I'll have time to go all the way to Silver Springs or even to PnP, but I could probably join you for lunch in Carson City or Dayton. Give me a call tomorrow (early is OK), I'll try and coordinate my business with meeting up with you.

I've got a light day tomorrow (Wednesday). Don't know if I'll have time to go all the way to Silver Springs or even to PnP, but I could probably join you for lunch in Carson City or Dayton. Give me a call tomorrow (early is OK), I'll try and coordinate my business with meeting up with you.

Sorry dave, we weren't near a computer at all since yesterday, so didn't even think to call. We were real busy anyway and probably wouldn't have been much fun. In other news THANKS JEREMY AND BRIAN! I couldn't have done it without you.

What did you do JB?? :lol:

I'd have to say that was one hell of a wrench fest!! pulled 2 engines, swapped one and still have a WHOLE bunch of work to do.

Dave, next time we'll give you a call. We hauled rump roast through Silver Springs and made it back to JB's by noon to continue the wrenching.

-Brian