Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Lynnwood PAP update

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 26 July 2005 - 09:55 PM

Stopped in today and pulled the rear disks off that turbo; they were still there since it's a 2WD sedan. While I was there, they dropped a '89 (maybe '87) DL wagon into the yard. I took a look and the car is immaculate inside and out. Car has 108K miles on the odo so if you need a SPFI engine, this is for you. Unfortunately, it's an automatic tranny which might be why it's in the yard. A fair number of EA81 and EA82 cars are in the yard now along with a really ratty/scuzzy looking '91 Legacy wagon. The white XT6 still has two alloy wheels (no hubcaps) available for anyone needing a spare or two. Man, it was hot there today!

#2 moosens

moosens

Psychotic Subathusiast

• Members
  • 1,276 posts
  • Bridgeport CT

Posted 26 July 2005 - 10:04 PM

Ed,I sent some emails to your spamcop address.Did you ever get them?I've been waiting to hear back.Talk to you soon,

Paul

#3 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 26 July 2005 - 10:59 PM

Yup, got the emails and replied to all of them I think.

Ed,I sent some emails to your spamcop address.Did you ever get them?I've been waiting to hear back.Talk to you soon,

Paul

#4 Mr. Carb

Mr. Carb

Weather Geek

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • Shoreline, WA

Posted 06 August 2005 - 07:39 PM

it was a 2wd? ok, I didn't pay enough attention to it, only that it was a turbo and had rear disc brakes. I did notice there was a lot of ea81's and ea82s in there right now.

#5 ezapar

ezapar

[OWB]

• 27,123 posts
  • Seattle

Posted 06 August 2005 - 07:45 PM

The white XT6 still has two alloy wheels (no hubcaps) available for anyone needing a spare or two.

I need 2 or three more of those. Thanks Ed.

#6 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 06 August 2005 - 08:26 PM

There were two left on the ground this morning; leftovers from the XT6 that has since gone to the crusher. Do you need me to pick them up for you or are you going up there? If so, call me and I'll try to describe where they are. --ed--

I need 2 or three more of those. Thanks Ed.

#7 xoomer

xoomer

1000+ Super USER!

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  • Burien

Posted 09 August 2005 - 02:26 AM

were is the pap?

Ive have never been able to find it...

#8 Mr. Carb

Mr. Carb

Weather Geek

• Members
  • 896 posts
  • Shoreline, WA

Posted 09 August 2005 - 03:28 AM

It's just north of 196th in Lynnwood on Highway 99, on the west side of the highway.

#9 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 09 August 2005 - 08:16 AM

Highway 99 in Lynnwood, about 1/4 miles north of the traffic light with 188th on the west side of the highway across the street from Bent Bike.

were is the pap?

Ive have never been able to find it...

#10 simple monkey

simple monkey

USMB is life!

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • bremerton

Posted 10 August 2005 - 01:24 AM

Have you seen any EA82T headers there? the PAP in lakewood doesnt ever have any. I'm looking for a header for change for my TD04 swap (i'm too cheap for the TWE header). Thanks for anything.
-Victor

#11 edrach

edrach

RIP 6/28/14

• Members
  • 12,326 posts
  • Bothell, WA

Posted 10 August 2005 - 08:02 AM

There is a red turbo sedan there (I pulled the rear disks off it a few weeks ago); the turbo is gone but I'm not sure about the headers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users