Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Bay Area/NorCal USMB Meet! (gauging interest)

Thinking this will be a nice drive and picnic in the mountains, maybe near Sonora.

-Brian

I like that idea...I just have no idea where that is. Where is that?

Thunderhill is fun, by the way. Took my WRX there in January for a track day and in May for a Rally-X. Might be there again in September too.

Thunderhill is fun, by the way. Took my WRX there in January for a track day and in May for a Rally-X. Might be there again in September too.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THIS WEEKEND IS THUNDERHILL'S RALLY-X III...

Saturday i believe.... i'm heading to oregon on monday the 15th, and i'm debating on wether to go out to chico on friday... stay til saturday night... then come back LATe saturday night in time to hit pick-a-part for their monthly 50% off weekend! woo!

...*le sigh*..... then monday drive to oregon.

lol SOMEONE GO AND TELL ME HOW AWESOME IT IS! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THIS WEEKEND IS THUNDERHILL'S RALLY-X III...

lol SOMEONE GO AND TELL ME HOW AWESOME IT IS! ;)

ok i went to it...and it was AWESOME!! if there is anyone who went... i have most of the competition as MPEG videos... let me know if you want one, and i'll see if i've gotcha!

Luigi

Cool. Do you spend alot of time in the bay area?

I just got moved into my new place, time will start opening up soon. In a couple weeks I will be getting Sun-Mon off.... so a Sunday meet sounds like its in the works.

-Brian

Might be cool enough to roll out my rig and go wheelin' with ya, most of the trails around Tahoe are wide open.

Short season for me, better hit them before the snow closures:grin: .

Oh... well, the NV crew will get to see me before the bay area :) IM planning on comming up after Labor Day to do some wheeling.

This thread is for a bay area meet... thinking about Fairfield or Napa Valley. There's a really nice lake off of hwy 101 that would be perfect.

-Brian

I'd still like to get in on this meet too. If it's semiclose at least I guess.

• 3 months later...