Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Rear differential bushings ??

• 4 months later...

i was working on an XT6 this summer that i had picked up and was going to sell. it had a brand new bushing in it, so they should be available. the entire part was new, the "top" plate of the rear diff carrier so to speak, not just the bushing. so i guess it comes as an assembly. i swapped it with the one in my daily driver since i had wanted to put one in anyway. the one in my daily driver was broken, cracked all the way through so i grabbed another used one i had lying around to install.

Subaru calls it a Support Bracket (it has the new bushing in it like i mentioned):

w/o Full Time 4WD Subaru Part Number 741321110 ($62.75)

w/ Full Time 4WD Subaru Part Number 41320GA060 ($73.20)

kind of surprised they list different part numbers...not sure what that means, but one of those should do you right. those are rough prices, might be able to get better through the online places.

same here about the 2 different part numbers.. I have noticed no difference in bushings. I'm running a AWD VLSD rear diff from a EJ22T in it, and everything was the same, except for the support bracket bolts. Either way they'd both work.

Someone got the ### for the mustache bar bushings?

• 7 years later...

FYI, here is a great source., they were very knowledgable. Give it a shot

Outback Technolgies USA they have Polyurethane Suspension Bushings http://obtusa.com/

Amir

(914) 302-2431

sales@obtusa.com

Here are some EA82 part numbers for ref, the pricing is about 2years old and please double check part numbers with them.

Ea82 control arm kit SPF1691K. $35+shipping

Trailing arm complete bushing kit SPF1144K $89+ shipping

Shipping rates were not bad.

Edited by superpoo93
  • Like 1