Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Suby Wagon Wood Truck, this could be the Suby offroad picture of the year

Great photo! Well that's one way to low-ride a Soob. Any idea how far he drove it on the road? I'd love to hear his conversation with the cop that pulls him over.

Years ago I bought a Brat from a guy in Lynnwood that had done something similar with an old GL wagon...he built a big honkin' camper on it. Yeah, a Subaru motor home! I never saw it and he didn't have any photos but by his description it was huge, stupid and un-drivable when it was finished.

That's no redneck, that is one of the most respected Alternative-Fuel Engineers in the world. His Subaru contains an advanced destructive-distillation cell that can turn that 1/2 cord of wood into enough energy to power a 2000-lb vehicle 350 miles. Pretty soon YOU will be seen driving down the road in a beauty just like that.

That's no redneck, that is one of the most respected Alternative-Fuel Engineers in the world. His Subaru contains an advanced destructive-distillation cell that can turn that 1/2 cord of wood into enough energy to power a 2000-lb vehicle 350 miles. Pretty soon YOU will be seen driving down the road in a beauty just like that.

:lol:ain't technology amazing! :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=2809&stc=1I saw this spectical on my way home , this guy was actually trying to pull a small pickup out of the ditch the guy told me he had 1/2 cord of wood in the car, as I left this car also was leaking water out the front attachment.php?attachmentid=2807&stc=1

Ok,, I have to ask,, forgive me if I sound stupid,,, Was that sun roof an option on those old subee's ? :confused::lol:

Thats a pretty rad picture, but I'd like to see some more of the red one in the background there...

I've actually loaded my 'Ru up with some wood for camping, but it didn't compare to this. I didn't have it stacked on the roof or coming out the sunroof... That takes talent/balls to actually drive down the road loaded up like that!

• 4 years later...