Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1980 coupe/gen 2 brat

I have been offered a 80s coupe for about $60nz. It has no motor but otherwise is in good condition. I plan to use the guards(fenders)And bonnet(hood) as well as the doors to fix up the brat I have. Doors are impossible to get and this is a excellant find for me. The coupe also has the twin carb intake and a LSD. There are also heaps of other parts that I will strip before I find a home for whats left over.

great score man, you're going to buy it right? just think you'll be helping keep older subaru's alive and well--your brat. Even with the dual carb set-up alone it's definitely worth it. well, how rare are the second generation cars with dual carbs there in new Zealand? I so wish they had them here.

Most of the early 80s coupes had twin carbs over here. It will be good to get the ute fixed up it is way over due. There are not to many 80s coupes left as they rusted pretty bad. However you do come across a real good one now and then.