Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

I have an 89 gl 4 door coupe and I was....

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 willbarrow81

willbarrow81

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • black mountain

Posted 17 September 2003 - 02:53 PM

I was wondering if you guys knew which subaru rims would fit on my model?(89 4 door gl coupe) I want to find some better rims and tires its a 4 lug 13" rims stock. Thanks for the help!!!:banana:

#2 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

I'M BAAAAAACK!

• Members
  • 1,921 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 17 September 2003 - 02:57 PM

http://www.wheels-an...-06103260190.aa

There is also a wheel guide on the net somewhere for our Car's. I believe its on ultimatesubaru.org

-Brian

#3 willbarrow81

willbarrow81

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • black mountain

Posted 18 September 2003 - 07:15 AM

thanks! ill keep looking. how about newer model rims? like wrx or something?:drunk:

#4 LegacyT

LegacyT

USMB Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Ottawa, Canada

Posted 18 September 2003 - 07:28 AM

nope, new generation wheels are 5 lug 5x100mm pattern. If you want new suby rims your gonna have to go with the convertion from an XT6.

Mark,

#5 willbarrow81

willbarrow81

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • black mountain

Posted 18 September 2003 - 08:14 AM

ok well shoot... JC Whitney has wagon rims for 30 bucks I like those better then the stock ones. could you tell me the bolt pattern size, back spacing, and width of stock rims? so I can get some replacements? I know there 4 lug. 100mm maybe, im not sure about the 100 part.:moon: thanks Will

#6 calebz

calebz

Andys Coupe killed my cat

• Administrator
  • 7,547 posts
  • Tacoma

Posted 18 September 2003 - 09:30 AM

4x140

Good luck finding replacements. A lot of us are running 80s peugeot 505 rims, because they're about the only non-soob rim that will bolt up. they come in 14 and 15 inch sizes, whereas soobs only come in 13 inch( in the US anyway).. Others of us have done a 6-lug conversion.

For more info, do a search of the database. there is lots of info about wheels here

#7 willbarrow81

willbarrow81

New User

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • black mountain

Posted 18 September 2003 - 10:50 AM

Thanks I will search
:boohoo:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users