Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I have had a new ,2005, OBW for a little over 2000 miles and have now come off the "new car cloud". The realization is that my 2001 OBW had more power and handled and drove better. I traded the 2001 in on a new one because I had a windfall of money and decided it would be nice to have a new one, I was wrong.

And on top of it, the new one does not get as good milage as the 01.

The 05 is heavier, slugish and rolls more on turns.

Maybe I should get a sex change and become a soccer mom,

Eric

Sorry to hear your bubble burst. I test drove the 05 obw na and thought it drove like a pig but still considered it because of creature comforts. In the end I chose to keep my Forester until I could shell out the bucks for a ta-ta-ta-thhhurbo. Your car is nice don't be disappointed. It is by far the coolest looking Subie ever built.

d.

Sorry to hear your bubble burst. I test drove the 05 obw na and thought it drove like a pig but still considered it because of creature comforts. In the end I chose to keep my Forester until I could shell out the bucks for a ta-ta-ta-thhhurbo. Your car is nice don't be disappointed. It is by far the coolest looking Subie ever built.

d.

i love the looks of the 05 OBS. especially that blue color.

btw- the link in your sig redirects me to microsoft.com