Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

suby grew wings

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 4x4moose

4x4moose

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Wenatchee the snatch

Posted 02 August 2005 - 11:20 PM

oh man, me and my brother were on are way to go pic up the peice of molding that got riped off by the stump, along the way there were a ************ load of rollers huge ones, third gear about 3k on the tach, so about 45, 50ish. yeah must of flown good 10 feet and about 2 to 3 feet of air suby took it like a champ and kept on flying down the dirt road.

#2 soobmater

soobmater

Got Mud?

• Members
  • 1,668 posts
  • South Bend

Posted 02 August 2005 - 11:24 PM

theres been a lot of soob jumpin lately:lol:

#3 MSSLGECKO

MSSLGECKO

I miss picture signatures

• Members
  • 755 posts
  • Missoula

Posted 02 August 2005 - 11:54 PM

I was speeding through a road construction area at night (ignoring the detour signs) and I flew the Brat a good ways. I was really suprised at how excellently the car took it. I expected that I would do it once and say, now I don't want to break my car; don't do it again. I'm adicted to jumping the Brat, it just encourages me to turn it into a rally machine more.

#4 4x4moose

4x4moose

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Wenatchee the snatch

Posted 03 August 2005 - 12:23 AM

it just encourages me to turn it into a rally machine more.

yeah after i got airborn i thoght rollcage and a 2.0 motor. i really want a gl-10 sedan with a 2in lift and some 14in pugs with some really good winter tires or the closet thing to a rally tire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users