Ultimate Subaru Message Board

suby grew wings

4x4moose

oh man, me and my brother were on are way to go pic up the peice of molding that got riped off by the stump, along the way there were a ************ load of rollers huge ones, third gear about 3k on the tach, so about 45, 50ish. yeah must of flown good 10 feet and about 2 to 3 feet of air suby took it like a champ and kept on flying down the dirt road.

I was speeding through a road construction area at night (ignoring the detour signs) and I flew the Brat a good ways. I was really suprised at how excellently the car took it. I expected that I would do it once and say, now I don't want to break my car; don't do it again. I'm adicted to jumping the Brat, it just encourages me to turn it into a rally machine more.

it just encourages me to turn it into a rally machine more.

yeah after i got airborn i thoght rollcage and a 2.0 motor. i really want a gl-10 sedan with a 2in lift and some 14in pugs with some really good winter tires or the closet thing to a rally tire