Ultimate Subaru Message Board

UN-STICKY : East Coast Meet 10/25/03

hey guys...

its time to do the PB run before winter takes hold of the east. tentative date right now is october 25th, 2003 in atison, nj at wharton state park.

we'll meet at 9am at the red lion diner at the 70 and 206 circle to eat, then we'll hit the trails. lets hope isabelle reigns holy hell on the pine lands so we have plenty of mud to forge thru.

if this date is bad, lets reschedule...post here and let me know.

just a heads up for any new guys:

pine barrens and the atco access roads are full of dirt, sand, water, pebbles and rough roads - but its not too treacherous, just dont bring a subaru you wouldnt want scratched. lift kits are not necessary, matter of fact - the guys with lifts are the only guys who get stuck. plenty of subarus have been thru these trails but you MUST have a 4WD/AWD vehicle if you plan to make it thru.

lets see a show of hands...

so far:

myself

EJ

svxpert

moose

kecksnext

pbdloyale

hocrest

skip

trogdor

benebob

maybe:

rallykeith

jack

by the sea

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm sure EJ remembers me trying to concour the sand dune behind the drag strip in my RX last year. After spending 10 minutes digging it out I don't think I'll try that again this year. But here is a Photo from it.

http://www.rallyracers.com/dune.html

So the question now becomes, Which car do I bring?

http://www.rallyracers.com/Old&New1.html

What do you guys think? :brow:

Sorry, I just had to do that. I never really got around to telling you guys I bought a new toy. Unless you guys would seriously want me to bring the STi I'd be showing up in the RX.

Keith

PS- Why can't I actually post a photo? Is it because my post count doesn't include my posts from the old board and I'm considered a newbie? :banghead:

EJ, no dig intended. edit: no pun intended either

I like that quote of yours, and plan on trying harder myself this time;)

I'll have 2 straps, you bringing your winch?

As long as I don't get stuck in the middle of a 40 foot puddle, that would be embarressing...