Ultimate Subaru Message Board

UN-STICKY : East Coast Meet 10/25/03

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't say it if ya don't mean it Dennis. I have the whole week off 2 fire pits 1 at the top of the property 1 at the bottom tons of free time and plenty of stupid ideas of how to get happy. If this needs to get done consider this an offer to every nut that wants to come ALL ARE WELCOME. If this truely is something that can be done let me know and then I'll tell you what my girlfriend does for a living...nudge nudge wink wink. And the geeks shall inherit the earth. I need some time to ask the ahem...other girls if they would like to have a sleep over. I guess we'll put the band back together as well. Can you say yummy yummy?!:headbang:

She works at the uh.......Philadelphia ballet. Yea, that's it the ballet. I don't think I could post pics here though, I might get my membership revoked. I might be persuaded to put up a link though if the mods feel it's conducive(sp?) to learning about hot boxed subies. Any complaints?

I can take a hit or two Dave, at least I go to meets.

if you went to a meet PHAT, we'd be able to slam you for getting stuck or driving a legacy in places that they usually don't go. Thats ok though some day you'll get the kitchen pass and make one meet then you'll be hooked.

appreciate the offer for a place to camp out for the night :grin:

but i won't be makin this PB run.. the hatch isn't up to it, yet... it wouldn't survive a 600 mile trip. well hell i'm leary of drivin it 20 miles into town to work on it :-\

the next time ya see the hatch it'll be, well, lets say, different :grin:

i'm hopin i can get it road worthy again by then..

gotta do the front wheel bearing (about to fall out) rear main seal (leakin alot now) pass side diff seal. and exhaust work..

since i don't have the tools to do it all, i'm gonna enlist the help of scrapdaddytatum ...

hopefully we can knock the bugs outa it soon..

i'm sure you remember what it looked like under the hood.. when i get that done i'll shoot ya a pic :D

Looks like I'll be able to make this one. I'm going to spend the next 2 weekends prepping my new Loyale for the trip. Not sure if I'm going to run or not. Skip will probably be riding with me. I might bring a "lady friend" along too, she's already been nagging me to take her to the junkyard, so I'm sure she'd really be into this.

We'll all most likely be camping. Probably will come up Friday night and leave Saturday evening or Sunday morning. We'll bring one car, and leave in two. :brow:

Well, I wasn't gonna say anything cause I was thinking if I make it I will just show up and surprise you, and if I don't you won't miss me. Anyway, I may make it but I won't be getting dirty because of a bad axle. I am running in 4wd to turn rear wheels to go. However, If anyone wants to see me make mud fly, you will have to hand over your keys and let me teach all of you how it's done. :brow: Your car may not survive if you hand me your keys though. :boohoo:

Boz,what are you bringing?If I have an axle I'll bring one and swap it in before EJ is unstuck.Buy me and the kid lunch and you're hooked....provided I have the axle.

Steve,you stud! Sounds like you're getting a car?RX ??? Hatch?? do tell...

Dennis,I've totally blown you off because I've been working and overloaded with stuff to get done.Sorry bud.Let me know if I can wait till PB or if I should toss a check in the mail....Paypal...whatever.

Paul, I am not sure if I will make it or not so no promises. If you have a good axle that would be cool. I gotta work some bugs outta this BRAT though cause it still runs like crap. Besides, it has street tires so EJ has a slight chance of going farther than I but don't bet on it. :grin:

Actually, I guess I should stop with the EJ jokes because I wasn't there. Give me some time and if I can get this BRAT running like the other one did, I will more than prove myself. (While trying not to damage this one)

Originally posted by moosens

Steve,you stud! Sounds like you're getting a car?RX ??? Hatch?? do tell...

Yeah, we all know I'm a stud. :brow:

As for who's getting a car... you're looking at the wrong guy. ;) What it is and who it's for hasn't been released to the public yet. Let's just say it will have to be transported several hundred miles to reach its new home.