Ultimate Subaru Message Board

UN-STICKY : East Coast Meet 10/25/03

alright.. since I am getting this killer deal on a justy in the mountains... and I need a driveshaft I have there for free..

I am gonna take a bus out there friday night, and mark pick me up in roanoke..

that way I can drive justy home with my driveshaft that won't cost me anything..

thanks for the offers tho.. there will be other times..

Mike

mikldom@yahoo.com

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just might make it. Don't know what time I will be there though because the wife wants to take the kids for pumpkins etc.. then she said she'd come with me. We'll see about that, I will believe it when I see it. She didn't want me to go put I had to put my foot down and remind her who's in charge around here. I only let her think she is on a normal basis. Anyway, If I come late (12-1?) where am I going? Atsion lake? I think that is where you guys said you were gonna be. Let me know. Don't think I will be wheeling this time around though. What is there to do for the people that don't go wheeling? Is there a group that sits around and shoots the breeze? Everything is in the air right now so to speak. Boz

Paul,

The touring wagon got to play last time...

Mike,

Intersection of rte 70 and 206 about 8 miles east of Cherry Hill. I'll be comingdown the NE Ext and across the TP from there. I should be heading through Plymouth Meeting around 7:45.

cell-570-292-0708

What time at RedLion??? 8 or 9?

edit: Just reread the first post, 9:00 it is.

I didn't get to go to the Pine Barrens meet due to me having to work. It was nice to be able to put a face to some of the names on this board. Ron, Skip, Mike, Dennis, Trogdor (I think I got all of you).

I gotta get some sleep for work (4:30a.m.). See you guys around. Mike, the rims are already looking nicer after a good washing. L8Rs

Damn, After seeing the pics I really wish I could have made it. I wanted to come but I went out Friday night with some friends I don't usually get to go out with and kinda passed out at a friends house around 4 in the morning. Woke up around 10am and was still an hour away from my Subaru, and then another 1:45 from the barrens. Next time I'll be there. I promise!

Keith