Ultimate Subaru Message Board

How about this price for Subaru part

I ordered a new E.C.M. for my 97 Legacy wagon for 86.00 from Litha Subaru. The junk yard wanted 175.00 used. We get a discount from them for our postal Subarus but Iam sure they would have great prices for any of you. I get del. in about two days most of the time from them.

They have really gotten cheaper now, like reg. computer, I found them rebuild for around 100.00 dollars, from another place. Litha Subaru is really tough to beat they sell genuine Subaru parts at really low cost. They will also give mechanical advice. I dont think they have ever but me on hold when I call service is the best I have found anywhere.

My E.C.M. package arrived today, but when I opened it I found an injector. I wanted to order the E.C.M. but the parts people gave me the price for the injector. The real price for the new E.C.M. is 510.00. I have found a rebuilt one for 100.00 with a fifty dollar core fee. Sorry for the misinformation I gave.