Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Reno Meet, The Wagon's final outing.

I am making this for TheSubaruJunkie's Wagon's last offroad outing. We'll take it out some Tuesday Afternoon for a few hours or until we kill something (Let's keep our fingers crossed) This will mainly to be getting some shots and having some fun. this is a post WAY in advance, we all are having some car issues right now, so lets get them going first. Only thing for sure is a Tuesday afternoon, maybe around 4 or 5, even later depending on the heat. What do you guys say?

• 2 weeks later...

So are we gonna do this or not???? :) I'm off graveyard shift Sept 2nd. I also have the 9th 10th and 11th off of sept. So lets do something!

I might need some help dropping in a engine and transmission into the Legacy. Then its EJ22 swap time! hehe *secret* Pizza and beverage of your choice is on me.

Yeah, Sunday/Monday's sounding better all the time. Best to stay away from all the popular tourist areas..holiday weekend packs 'em in.

As long as we go someplace cool and shady, I can't complain (Doyle, anyone?).

My 2 bucks

(Jeremy, that sweatshirt I borrowed for WCSS is safe and clean:) )

Yeah as far as I know. Brian is thinking of coming up Sunday afternoon. (Right?) and maybe help Jeremy with some stuff. Then maybe Monday morning, we can hit up the rib cookoff and then go wheelin. Brian and I will want to camp somewhere (And anyone else). Anywhere there are trees and stuff. Then more wheelin, hopefully no breakage and then headed home tuesday afternoon.

Thats the plan. I need to finalize the monday off with my boss.

I was thinking of wheeling monday night into tuesday. I guess it all depends on when the rib cookoff ends, but most my camp gear is already up in Reno and if there is no rig failure everything should work out right.

Dont know if I'd be comming up sunday night or monday morning.... but i will definatly be there intime for RIBS!! :)

-Brian

Thought the rib cookoff was monday? I have Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off. Was thinking maybe a trail run on Sunday would be nice and then ribs on monday, dont know if I'd want to make the drive home monday night after feasting on ribs all day though :)

I dont know what everyones days look like for sunday tho... so open to all suggestions. We might have to do a quickie brake job on my RX before the drive home tho... they are getting alittle sketchy.

-Brian

The Rib cookoff started today. Guess where I was for lunch?:brow: It goes until Monday I believe. I have to work on Sunday, but maybe can get off early. The Brat isn't doing too good right now though, I think the vacuum hoses to the carb are messed up. It died all of the sudden the other day and then worked and then crapped out. I got it doing all right after messing with vaccuum hoses. we'll see though.