Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, my lurker friend!

Welcome to Ultimate Subaru Message Board, an unparalleled Subaru community full of the greatest Subaru gurus and modders on the planet! We offer technical information and discussion about all things Subaru, the best and most popular all wheel drive vehicles ever created.

We offer all this information for free to everyone, even lurkers like you! All we ask in return is that you sign up and give back some of what you get out - without our awesome registered users none of this would be possible! Plus, you get way more great stuff as a member! Lurk to lose, participate to WIN*!
  • Say hello and join the conversation
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Classifieds with all sorts of Subaru goodies
  • Photo hosting in our gallery
  • Meet other cool people with cool cars
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Make your life more fulfilling and join today! You and your Subaru won't regret it, we guarantee** it.

* The joy of participation and being generally awesome constitutes winning
** Not an actual guarantee, but seriously, you probably won't regret it!

Serving the Subaru Community since May 18th, 1998!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

My newest interior mod (pix)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

I'M BAAAAAACK!

• Members
  • 1,921 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 18 September 2003 - 06:39 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

:headbang:

-Brian

#2 PHATBRAT

PHATBRAT

Subaru Lover

• Members
  • 2,626 posts
  • Mt Holly, NJ

Posted 18 September 2003 - 08:54 PM

Is that the Jersey Devil's brother???

#3 StormTrooper

StormTrooper

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Humboldt County, CA

Posted 19 September 2003 - 01:20 AM

I always used to use that little crevice behind the emblem for a..er..hiding place...:brow:

cool idea, bri...

hey man, you should come down to hollister soon and hit the course with your wagon, and we'll shoot the shizzle

#4 TheSubaruJunkie

TheSubaruJunkie

I'M BAAAAAACK!

• Members
  • 1,921 posts
  • Sacramento

Posted 19 September 2003 - 02:28 AM

I should. Cant anytime soon tho. Going to Oregon for the weekend, using my vacation for that.

-Brian

#5 StormTrooper

StormTrooper

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Humboldt County, CA

Posted 19 September 2003 - 10:36 AM

next time you have a day off. Maybe after it rains...It's only a 2 hr. 20 min. drive to my house from yuor neck o' the woods. plus I'm only 10 min. from Hollister ORV park, and 20 min. from the HUGEST boneyard in this central coast/ north area. (That's where I rescued a running RX in GREAT shape from hitting the rows for only $500)

#6 Caboobaroo

Caboobaroo

USMB Drunk

• Members
  • 6,852 posts
  • Oregon City

Posted 19 September 2003 - 06:36 PM

boneyard? what? Lots of Soobs? hrmmmmmm.....they got any gen 1 wagons storm? cause parts are always good:brow: Or you could give me directions and I could find it. I'm a Cali guy:headbang:

#7 StormTrooper

StormTrooper

Eat, Live, Breath Subaru

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Humboldt County, CA

Posted 20 September 2003 - 03:25 AM

unfortunatley, even in that monster of a junkyard, they dont have any gen1 subes..sadly enough, Im convinced they crush em without giving em a chance on the rows...:boohoo:

But they have plenty of gen2 (Ea81) and up..(lots of EJ's!!!)

There's a '76 wag in great shape at the yard up in Grass Valley, CA, I'm sure my stepdad could snag somethin' if you needed it...

This particular yard is actually 6 or 7 yards in one big emporium! PicknPull's the biggest..
this one's off highway 1 in Moss LAnding, which is s. of santa cruz, but north of monterey....on dolan road

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users