Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Calling Mudrat

North guy....Not blowing you off...

As I stated previously....Your Money is tied up in steel....I bought originally, and lost then had to buy again and had it locked up, then bought a 3rd time and Have sitting.....I have been out of my other job now for coming on 5 weeks, and Had no extra $$$ flowing in....as soon as I get the extra Flow In You will get your $$ back....

Yes it was my Wife online yesterday getting ahold of Ken for me....

I am not one to sit here and Cry or Whine about my personal issues, but there have been several for me this Month...I am not blowing anyone off...Just have to catch back up to the swing of things ....My face has thrown me way of track....

Jibs...I've not forgotten you either....:)

Talk soon, John

I know you haven't forgotten about me John, but I had to put off coming up there for a while after not hearing from you. Was gonna come up this past Friday-Monday, now I may have to wait until January to get free time. Thats not gonna be fun getting up there then either. How's the tranny coming BTW?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

John, I see you've been on the board several times lately, but no response to me. No PM's, no telephone calls. no e-mails, and most importantly, no effort in repaying your debt to me. If you paid me $100 a month - that's $25 a week) you'd be debt-free on 7 months and one week. And I can work with about any repayment plan, but no repayment on a debt that will be a year old in 10 days is unacceptable. I thought I would do you a favor and help you out at Christmas time last year, and now it's a year later and this is how you show your grattitude? I,too, have a family to support, and kids to buy presents for. Show a little honesty and send me some money. Start paying off your debt.

• 2 weeks later...

Well John, I am giving you fair notice that if I have not received communication from you to arrange a repayment schedule within 30 days, I am hiring a collection agency. I have located one in Eugene and will be placing the order unless some advance is made. I believe I have been patient and diplomatic. I am sorry to have to go this route but you leave me no alternatives.

North guy....

Yes I was on today while at work for all of about 1.3 seconds....I read your Pm and when I came home tonite you see where I came to first.....

I don't come to this thread every single time I get on the computer,I don't look at every single thread on every single forum on every single site I belong to either....I AM NOT A COMPUTER GEEK......it is just another TOOL to me....

You could post here 18 times and I might not see it till I happen to get told to come look at it....????Or you pm me about it....??? or someone CALLS ME and tells me about it....???

I've not been on or near the computer much lately....I am working myself into the ground at the day job trying to play catch up so I can pay people off and Pay you back as well....Going to a Collection agency will get you knowwhere...

I am in the hole to several places right now, and you will be at the back of the pack where money is concerned....IF YOU FEEL THE NEED GO AHEAD....???

I've not forgotten you or the money I owe you, but Certain priority NEEDS come first....

My cell Works, my house phone works....If you feel inclined to , call me

I work tomorrow till 3pm, after that would be a great time to call my cell

John

541-232-9958

North guy....

Yes I was on today while at work for all of about 1.3 seconds....I read your Pm and when I came home tonite you see where I came to first.....

I don't come to this thread every single time I get on the computer,I don't look at every single thread on every single forum on every single site I belong to either....I AM NOT A COMPUTER GEEK......it is just another TOOL to me....

You could post here 18 times and I might not see it till I happen to get told to come look at it....????Or you pm me about it....??? or someone CALLS ME and tells me about it....???

I've not been on or near the computer much lately....I am working myself into the ground at the day job trying to play catch up so I can pay people off and Pay you back as well....Going to a Collection agency will get you knowwhere...

I am in the hole to several places right now, and you will be at the back of the pack where money is concerned....IF YOU FEEL THE NEED GO AHEAD....???

I've not forgotten you or the money I owe you, but Certain priority NEEDS come first....

My cell Works, my house phone works....If you feel inclined to , call me

I work tomorrow till 3pm, after that would be a great time to call my cell

John

541-232-9958

Gee John, I called you and got no answer so I left a message and my phone number asking you to PLEASE return my call. Imagine my surprise at not receiving a return call. My patience is waning, so please be forthright and answer (simple yes/no , straightforward answers) these questions:

1. Are you going to pay me my $720?

2. If so, when can I expect the payment - lump sum or partial?

Please don't be ambiguous - give me a date - a fixed, drop-dead date.

I reiterate:

please be forthright and answer (simple yes/no , straightforward answers) these questions:

1. Are you going to pay me my $720?

2. If so, when can I expect the payment - lump sum or partial?

Please don't be ambiguous - give me a date - a fixed, drop-dead date.

Boy do I feel like the stupid high school kid who has been stood up by his date. I waited and waited by the phone, hoping I would get a call, hoping John would come through on his word - even if it's just a phone call - at least that would be a step in the right direction. But no, not even a phone call. If I can't even get a phone call, is there even any hope of ever seeing my money? Any of it?

So John just called and promised to start paying me back $50 every two weeks starting January 1st. At that rate, he'll have paid me back the $720 I paid him on December 11th 2004 somewhere around August 7th, 2006. I look forward to the first payment. It, at least, is a step in the right direction.